Top San Francisco Vespa Rentals
Saved to wishlist!
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Travel & Transportation Services
On the Ground
Art & Culture
Classic Car Tours
Tickets & Passes
Arts & Design
10 results | All San Francisco Tours
Explore stunning San Francisco by bike with pre-booked bicycle rentals. Choose from two-hour, half-day, and full-day options, and pick up your bicycle right in the center of the city. Maps are included, plus a basket, helmet, and bike lock, leaving you free to get down and explore.
Ghirardelli Square is on the north-central tip of San Francisco near Fort Mason, Fisherman’s Wharf, and the Marina District. Rather than taking a guided tour of these attractions, explore the area (or farther afield) at your own pace with this full-day bike rental from the square. Travelers receive a color-coded map for easy exploration and can rent e-bikes, tandems, and kids’ bikes.
Discover San Francisco on your own schedule with a 1-day electric bike rental. Hop on a regular bike or an electric bike, for an easier ride, and pedal past all of the sites on the top of your list. Visit the crooked path of Lombard Street, North Beach, Haight-Ashbury, the Golden Gate Bridge and more. This self-guided trip gives you the opportunity to create your own itinerary as you explore the beloved City by the Bay.
Discover San Francisco on your own schedule with a 1-day bike rental. Visit the crooked path of Lombard Street, North Beach, Haight-Ashbury, the Golden Gate Bridge and other culturally rich and unique San Francisco neighborhoods. This self-guided trip gives you the opportunity to create your own itinerary as you explore the beloved City by the Bay. The entire fleet of equipment is sanitized regularly and curbside pick-up is available to ensure that your rental experience is safe and enjoyable.
Alcatraz scooters can be rented for a minimum 1 hour at $14.99. If you think you will be touring around the city, for more than an hour, whole day rental is recommended. Whole day rental means 24 hours in your possession. You can come switch the unit back to the bike store for a newly charged battery and or if the scooter seems to have minor defects (ex. wheel alignment, wirings). Kindly ensure that you park in your hotel parking space and secure the scooter. Otherwise, please return back to our store and rent back the day after. You may also call on the number labelled on the scooter for pick-up.
Experience one of San Francisco’s most popular activities—biking across the Golden Gate Bridge—with this bike rental from the Marina District, conveniently located near Crissy Field and the route to the bridge. A bike, map, helmet and lock are provided with this rental, plus you’ll receive tips on the best ways to bike to the bridge and around the city. On the other side of the bridge, you can explore the waterfront town of Sausalito before returning to the city. Rental period is 24 hours.
Hop on a ‘70s-era VW bus and get to know the hippie past and hipster vibe that make up San Francisco today. Starting and ending at Fisherman’s Wharf, this 2-hour sightseeing tour takes you around the city, including Chinatown, North Beach, the Castro, the Mission, downtown and more. See the homes of The Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix, while listening to ‘60s classics. So settle into a neon-blue seat and dig your shoes into groovy shag carpet. Each bus accommodates up to just six people.
Enjoy easy access to the California Academy of Sciences with this pre-paid skip-the-line ticket. Walk right in to enjoy the museum's 4-story rain forest, planetarium, and aquarium. Avoid wasting your precious vacation waiting in the long lines to purchase tickets for this exhibit-packed museum. Your admission includes all shows and exhibits, and is a perfect activity for families. IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE: All guests ages 12+ must provide proof of full vaccination or a negative test taken within 48 hours of a visit in order to enter the Academy, and photo ID is required for all guests ages 18+. While masks are longer required indoors, we strongly encourage all guests to keep masking up.
Visit San Francisco’s historic Presidio District and learn about the man behind the Disney classics at The Walt Disney Family Museum. Admire Walt’s early cartoons and films, and hear about his life through videos and narration from the animator himself. Don’t forget to check out views of the Bay from the museum’s glass wall before you go, and upgrade your ticket to include access to the special exhibitions. The Walt Disney Family Museum is delighted to announce the opening of its major special exhibition, Walt Disney's The Jungle Book: Making a Masterpiece, in celebration of the beloved Disney animated classic's 55th anniversary. The exhibition will explore the creative complexities behind the making of this epic film. In addition to over 300 rare artworks on view, guests will discover the cutting-edge animation technology, the memorable soundtrack of original songs and the impact of Walt's passing during production.
Take a journey around San Francisco's top sights in a retro way with this "painted ladies" tour by vintage Volkswagen bus decorated with long gorgeous eyelashes so you can't miss your tour vehicle. You'll pass by neighborhoods like Chinatown, Union Square, Pacific Heights, North Beach, Haight-Ashbury, the Marina, and Hayes Valley, plus see the Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Civic Center, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Vespa Rentals in San Francisco?
What Vespa Rentals in San Francisco are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Francisco experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Vespa Rentals in San Francisco are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Francisco may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bus Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Self-guided Tours
- Vespa Rentals
- Sightseeing Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Cartoon Art Museum Tours & Tickets
- Haas-Lilienthal House Tours & Tickets
- Oracle Park Tours & Tickets
- Twin Peaks Tours & Tickets
- Children's Creativity Museum Tours & Tickets
- Aquarium of the Bay Tours & Tickets
- San Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35 Tours & Tickets
- SoMa (South of Market) Tours & Tickets
- Seward Street Slides Tours & Tickets
- Pier 39 Tours & Tickets
- Davies Symphony Hall Tours & Tickets
- USS Pampanito Tours & Tickets
- Huntington Park Tours & Tickets
- Palace of Fine Arts Tours & Tickets
- Union Square Tours & Tickets
- Tomales Point Tours & Tickets
- Beat Museum Tours & Tickets
- Market Street Tours & Tickets
- Fort Point National Historic Site Tours & Tickets
- Baker Beach Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito