Top San Francisco Parks
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All San Francisco Tours
Drive down one of the most scenic roads in California on this full-day tour from San Francisco. Cruise along the coast-hugging Highway 1, passing the mansions of Pebble Beach on the iconic 17-Mile Drive. Enjoy free time to explore Monterey, where you can stroll down Steinbeck’s Cannery Row or visit the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium. Browse the ritzy boutiques of Carmel-by-the-Sea and get a glimpse of Silicon Valley’s tech campuses on the return drive to San Francisco.
Escape to California’s famous wine country on this full-day tour from San Francisco. Taste regional varietals at multiple wineries in Napa and Sonoma, including both big-name and family-run estates. Learn about the winemaking process during guided tours of vineyards and barrel rooms, and savor the area’s gourmet culture with a stop for lunch in charming Sonoma Square Plaza.
Sail across San Francisco Bay at twilight to admire the city skyline as it begins to light up for the night. With an experienced captain at the helm, you’ll glide past Alcatraz Island and cruise underneath the Golden Gate Bridge.
Discover two of San Francisco’s most iconic coastal attractions during this half-day combo trip to Alcatraz. First, choose from a pre-selected list of Fisherman’s Wharf sights and activities, from zoos, museums, aquariums, or family-friendly tours and adventures. Then, head to Alcatraz Island on a same-day audio tour, with admission tickets included.
Explore San Francisco and Alcatraz on this 2-in-1 tour. Hop aboard a ferry for a scenic ride to Alcatraz and enjoy the award-winning audio walking tour. Plus, enjoy a coach tour with a knowledgeable local guide. Learn about the City by the Bay through visits to top attractions such as Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown, the Presidio, and the Palace of Fine Arts.
Explore San Francisco with this 2-day combo: a guided bike tour plus admission to Alcatraz Island. Venture to the infamous prison in the afternoon to hear audio commentary about former inmates like Al Capone. On the prior day, cycle along the waterfront from Fisherman’s Wharf and ride over the Golden Gate Bridge into Sausalito via the car-free national park bike path. Your tour includes a full-day bonus bike rental.
On this San Francisco bridge cruise, get an up-close look at the city’s two engineering marvels—the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay Bridge—as you travel across San Francisco Bay. See major city sights like Alcatraz, Coit Tower, and the Ferry Building, and listen to recorded commentary about the city's legendary architecture while you glide under both bridges.
Explore the famous groves of the Northern California redwoods on this tour of Muir Woods. Departing from Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco, a local guide drives you over the scenic Golden Gate Bridge and into the moist air of Muir Woods National Monument. Crane your neck to admire these 1,000-year-old trees standing 260 feet (80 meters) tall. Afterward, enjoy a drive through the charming town of Sausalito before heading back to the city.
Take a journey around San Francisco's top sights in a retro way with this "painted ladies" tour by vintage Volkswagen bus decorated with long gorgeous eyelashes so you can't miss your tour vehicle. You'll pass by neighborhoods like Chinatown, Union Square, Pacific Heights, North Beach, Haight-Ashbury, the Marina, and Hayes Valley, plus see the Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Civic Center, and more.
Explore one of California's most iconic settings from the beauty of San Francisco Bay. This narrated Golden Gate Bay cruise journeys alongside Alcatraz and Angel Island State Park, past the shores of Sausalito and beneath the Golden Gate Bridge. You can choose to view the sights from inside your boat or out on deck.
**If booking between the dates of November 6th - March 30th we will be providing an "abbreviated" city tour to ensure that we make it to the Alcatraz terminal on time** You get to see everything in one day! 6 photo stops, a lunch break in Sausalito, a walk around Muir Woods and the Official Alcatraz tour in the afternoon. 8:00AM – Depart Fisherman’s Wharf 8:00AM -10:00AM – Explore San Francisco’s BEST neighborhoods! During this time, you are treated to entertaining stories about the neighborhoods and several photo stoops. 10:00AM - 11:15AM – Explore Muir Woods After a ride, you will have 75 minutes to walk amongst last remaining coastal redwoods in the world! 11:45PM - 12:30PM – Snack break in Sausalito Enjoy a quick break, our guides provide plenty of recommendations for our favorite local spots during your visit. You are sure to fall in love with this quaint town. 2:00PM –Depart for the Official Alcatraz Tour, Pier 33 Spend the rest of your day exploring this historic prison!
Admire San Francisco and its surrounding sights from the water on a San Francisco Bay sailing cruise. Onboard a catamaran, sail past the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, legendary Alcatraz Island, and the hamlet of Sausalito. Take advantage of great photo ops while you soak up the sea breeze during this scenic tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Parks in San Francisco?
The best Parks in San Francisco according to Viator travelers are:
What Parks in San Francisco are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Francisco experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Parks in San Francisco are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Francisco may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Monuments and Memorials
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- National Parks
- Natural Attractions
- Packages & Special Events
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito