Top San Francisco Night Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
13 results | All San Francisco Tours
Sort by: Featured
Spend an evening on the San Francisco Bay during this dinner cruise, including a 3-course gourmet meal of fresh, local ingredients prepared on board. After dinner, dance to the DJ's music or enjoy the nighttime views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, and the city skyline from the exterior deck.
Explore one of California's most iconic settings from the beauty of San Francisco Bay. This narrated Golden Gate Bay cruise journeys alongside Alcatraz and Angel Island State Park, past the shores of Sausalito and beneath the Golden Gate Bridge. You can choose to view the sights from inside your boat or out on deck.
Admire San Francisco and its surrounding sights from the water on a San Francisco Bay sailing cruise. Onboard a catamaran, sail past the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, legendary Alcatraz Island, and the hamlet of Sausalito. Take advantage of great photo ops while you soak up the sea breeze during this scenic tour.
Wander through an ancient coastal redwood forest and explore the artistic bayside enclave of Sausalito on this half-day tour from San Francisco. Travel across the Golden Gate Bridge to visit Muir Woods, home to some of the oldest and tallest trees on Earth. Then, soak up stellar views of the San Francisco skyline and browse art galleries along the Sausalito waterfront. At the end of your tour choose between getting dropped off at Union Square in San Francisco or taking the Sausalito ferry back to San Francisco.
Ensure hassle-free San Francisco airport pickup with this private transfer service to downtown San Francisco, downtown Oakland, or the town of Sausalito. Meet your driver at San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and relax on the journey to your hotel or private residence. Private luxury sedans can accommodate up to three passengers while SUVs can carry five passengers.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Sail across San Francisco Bay at twilight to admire the city skyline as it begins to light up for the night. With an experienced captain at the helm, you’ll glide past Alcatraz Island and cruise underneath the Golden Gate Bridge.
Visit charming Sausalito, cruise across San Francisco Bay and stare up in wonder at the redwood trees of Muir Woods on this combo tour from San Francisco—the perfect day out in the Bay Area. Experience the Golden Gate Bridge from both above and below as you drive across it and glide under it, and learn about some of California’s oldest and tallest natural wonders, the coastal redwoods. In Sausalito, you can stroll along the waterfront or shop in the galleries and boutiques.
Get two classic San Francisco experiences—a bike ride starting at Fisherman’s Wharf and a visit to the notorious prison island of Alcatraz—in one combined tour package. Take a scenic ferry ride to Alcatraz Island, where you can explore at your own pace on a self-guided audio tour. Use the flexible 1-day bike rental on the day of your choosing and enjoy a safe ride with a helmet included.
Come aboard the Privateer for a beautiful sailing journey along the San Francisco Bay where you can enjoy sightseeing at the most beautiful time of day—sunset. Coast along as you spot out Alcatraz, the Sausalito shoreline, and the Golden Gate bridge, all with a drink of choice in your hand.
For one of the best wine country tours from San Francisco, combine a visit to Northern California wine country with a Muir Woods experience for a truly fabulous day out. This Super Saver provides two popular tours at one discount price, allowing you to see and taste the delights of Marin, Sonoma and Napa counties. You’ll begin with a walk through Muir Woods National Monument with an informative guide to stare up in wonder at the towering redwood trees. Then you'll visit three wineries, with wine-tasting included. You’ll also cross the Golden Gate Bridge and have free time on Sonoma Plaza to buy lunch if you haven't opted to upgrade to the lunch option.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
On this San Francisco bridge cruise, get an up-close look at the city’s two engineering marvels—the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay Bridge—as you travel across San Francisco Bay. See major city sights like Alcatraz, Coit Tower, and the Ferry Building, and listen to recorded commentary about the city's legendary architecture while you glide under both bridges.
Arrange your private round-trip airport transfer in advance and skip the hassle of booking a service in San Francisco. This convenient form of transport takes you from San Francisco International Airport to your city hotel, and then back again. It means you spend more time enjoying your trip and less time puzzling out the logistics. Travel in a hybrid, sedan or SUV (depending on the size of your group of up to six people).
Bypass the line and head directly to the gate with your prebooked tickets. This sunset cruise takes you across San Francisco Bay with outstanding views of the city skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, the San Francisco Bay Bridge, and Alcatraz Island. Relax while background music sets the tone. Watch the sunset or select a twilight cruise during winter months.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Night Cruises in San Francisco?
The best Night Cruises in San Francisco according to Viator travelers are:
What Night Cruises in San Francisco are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Francisco experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Night Cruises in San Francisco are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Francisco may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Unique Experiences
- Hayes Valley Tours & Tickets
- Fort Mason Tours & Tickets
- Marine Mammal Center Tours & Tickets
- Asian Art Museum Tours & Tickets
- Grace Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Saints Peter and Paul Church Tours & Tickets
- SoMa (South of Market) Tours & Tickets
- Union Square Tours & Tickets
- Japanese Tea Garden Tours & Tickets
- Children's Creativity Museum Tours & Tickets
- Fort Point National Historic Site Tours & Tickets
- Lands End Tours & Tickets
- Cable Car Museum Tours & Tickets
- Ferry Building Tours & Tickets
- Golden Gate National Recreation Area Tours & Tickets
- Cartoon Art Museum Tours & Tickets
- Walt Disney® Family Museum Tours & Tickets
- Tomales Point Tours & Tickets
- San Francisco Japantown Tours & Tickets
- Macondray Lane Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito