Top San Diego Sunset Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All San Diego Tours
Set sail at one of the best times of day—sunset—during this San Diego Bay cruise. Board a comfortable sailing yacht and cruise along San Diego's coastline, taking in views of the scenic waterfront, military vessels, and historical landmarks. Catch sight of marine life and enjoy spectacular photo ops. Gorgeous sunset views and Wine makes this tour a great choice for couples or travelers celebrating a special occasion.
Sail into the setting sun aboard a Catalina style sailboat during this intimate cruise with a small group. Feel like you have the ship all to yourself on this trip that’s limited to just 12 total guests, watching as the last rays of the sun drop into the glistening waves. Enjoy the included beer, soft drinks and snacks during the ride, as well as jackets and wind gear in case you get cold. You can even plug in your own music to add to the fun. Departure times vary throughout the year. Guest must contact Sail San Diego after purchase for the exact departure time.
Watch the sun set over San Diego during an all-inclusive small-group cruise aboard a classic sailboat. Pass landmarks such as the Maritime Museum, Coronado Bridge, and USS Midway, and look for sea lions, dolphins, and other wildlife around San Diego Harbor on the 2.5-hour cruise.
Spend happy hour on the water during this San Diego evening cruise. Enjoy views of the water and city skyline as you glide through San Diego Bay.
Tour San Diego Bay by boat with this small-group sailing activity for up to six passengers. You'll sail past the downtown and alongside aircraft carriers and submarines with a professional captain to take the helm. You may even spot marine life such as sea lions and dolphins along the way. Opt for a daytime departure to get time in the sun or choose an evening departure for the best shot at sunset views.
Spend a few hours relaxing, sunbathing and sightseeing in the placid waters just off San Diego during this 1 or 2 hour San Diego Harbor cruise. Sit back and relax as you take in a fully-narrated tour, offering top-notch sight lines of the San Diego skyline, a cruise under Coronado Bridge, a look at the bustling US Naval fleet and a chance to spot some of the harbor’s resident sea lions. Choose between 1 and 2 hour cruise options, offering you two trips to fit your schedule and interests.
Go whale watching from San Diego aboard a replica of a historic sailing schooner that won the world’s first America’s Cup sailing competition in 1851. Throughout your cruise, your expert guide shares informative commentary about gray whales, dolphins, and other marine animals, along with details about the US Navy sites you pass as you head out on the Pacific Ocean.
Take an evening cruise wining and dining aboard the ‘Spirit of San Diego,’ enjoying top-notch food and drink, plus sparkling skyline views during this San Diego dinner cruise. Dig into your included gourmet meal, accompanied by a complimentary cocktail and live on-board entertainment, as you cruise 25-miles worth of California’s beautiful coastline and gaze at the twinkling stars above. You can also upgrade your cruise to include an unlimited open bar for an additional price.
Take in the highlights of San Diego Bay during a sightseeing tour by amphibious vehicle. Travel on both land and water, starting on the streets of Seaport Village and rolling down Harbor Drive alongside San Diego Bay. Transition into the water after departing Seaport Village. Cruise past the SeaWorld and Vacation Isle, experiencing the best of maritime San Diego on this fun and informative tour.
A boat ride in San Diego Bay offers the perfect vantage point from which to view the city’s Skyline. This luxury sailing adventure on a 40-foot yacht lets visitors take in the sights in comfort and privacy, the perfect activity for those seeking an extra special addition to their San Diego trip.
Claire Sailing offers a new, luxury Beneteau sailing yacht. She has a spacious comfortable cabin with new cushions, clean blankets, pillows, and bean bags on the bow. We also welcome special requests so don’t hesitate to ask!
Looking for something fun to do this Summer? Want the best seat in the house for San Diego’s nightly fireworks show? You’re in the right place! Bare witness to the many colors and patterns that the sky has to offer! Not only will you see the sky illuminated in fiery bursts, but feel and hear every pop and crackle during this one of a kind experience!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sunset Cruises in San Diego?
The best Sunset Cruises in San Diego according to Viator travelers are:
What Sunset Cruises in San Diego are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Diego experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sunset Cruises in San Diego are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Diego may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® San Diego Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Living Coast Discovery Center Tours & Tickets
- Mission Beach Tours & Tickets
- San Diego Convention Center Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Soledad National Veterans Memorial Tours & Tickets
- Speed Circuit Family Fun Center Tours & Tickets
- Boomers San Diego Tours & Tickets
- Ballast Point Brewing Company Tours & Tickets
- Downtown San Diego Tours & Tickets
- Whaley House Museum Tours & Tickets
- LEGOLAND® California Tours & Tickets
- El Prado Tours & Tickets
- Point Loma Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Making Music Tours & Tickets
- Old Town San Diego Tours & Tickets
- Del Mar Tours & Tickets
- Maritime Museum of San Diego Tours & Tickets
- Inez Grant Parker Memorial Rose Garden Tours & Tickets
- Little Italy San Diego Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets