Top Phoenix Classes & Workshops
13 results | All Phoenix Tours
* A traveler said: "Second tour with this company. Again guide was very knowledgeable. Loved the steamboat ride and stories of Superstition Mountains and mining village."
* A traveler said: "Watching the mountain goats coming down for water. The crew pointing out different images using your imagination in the rocks. Our guide Frank taking us on a tour of the Native Plants of Arizona."
* A traveler said: "Eric was great - awesome tour. Our guide was very informative. I would highly recommend this tour. A lot to see"
* A traveler said: "Its an excellent itinerary including fun stops along the Apache Trail, excellent viewing and food, The Dolly Steamboat ride is just a special scenic boat ride."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time. Our guide Michael was phenomenal!! It was a rush!! We safe on our adventure and learned a little too. If I'm ever back in town I'd book again."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was so awesome. He went out of his way to show us the best locations to see different views of the canyon. Very kind and informative. Great day!"
* A traveler said: "This is an awesome tour and I would highly recommend! What a great way to see the desert beauty. Blake was a great tour guide. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Shane was an AMAZING pilot! Daniel and Rick were his helpers they were great also! Shane is a comedian also because he had us laughing a bunch but that was the most amazing balloon ride so smooth, very safe, and the landing was perfect! I would definitely recommend Shane with Aeroangelic balloons!"
* A traveler said: "Everything we needed was communicated so efficiently. When we got there the orientation was prompt and concise, giving all the time we needed in the river. The river was so peaceful and just enough current at certain areas to make it interesting. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time meet some a great couple as well. Mike was great could even tell we took off."
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun. The ladies were hilarious and the goats were all into it. I dont know how they train them to do this. I would highly recommend this. I was visiting from Florida and if I come back to Arizona I'm bringing my friends to Goat Yoga."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park
- Pueblo Grande Museum
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center
- Tuzigoot National Monument
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- National Comedy Theatre (NCT)
- Superstition Mountains
- Phoenix Zoo
- SEA LIFE® Aquarium Arizona
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Arizona
- Arizona Science Center
- Homolovi State Park
- Mission San Xavier del Bac
- Wrigley Mansion
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Castles N' Coasters
- Mill Avenue
- Camelback Mountain
- Heritage Square
- Tonto National Forest
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Utah