Top Philadelphia Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
101 results | All Philadelphia Tours
* A traveler said: "We were able to see places we would not likely have seen exploring on our own and certainly not have known the details shared by our guide Billy. Highly recommend as a way to orient yourself to Philly."
* A traveler said: "The liberty bell and the love park. The kids had lots of fun. Bruce oir guide was very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Melissa. So personable, fun and knowledgeable! Great overview of the city’s/country’s history. Do this your first day, then go back and see exhibits you were interested in. Approximately 1 1/2 hours. And she will take pictures of you/yours."
* A traveler said: "Family owned success story taking on the bigger companies in the city. It was wonderful and personable. Very accommodating and super informative. Thank you, we will do it again for sure! TK"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience that we had on my baby's birthday and I would definitely recommend it to a friend and as many people as possible it was awesome I very much enjoyed myself my girl enjoyed herself we had a blast"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing!! He made so many jokes and made the day very enjoyable. The driver was very safe. And I learned many facts while having an enjoyable time"
* A traveler said: "Neal, our tour guide, was excellent!! Knowledgeable, well-spoken, excited about what he was telling us!"
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our Philly visit. Barry's emphasis on safety made me feel more comfortable with riding a Segway. He was extremely knowledgeable about Philly and told interesting and engaging stories about the city. Highly recommended. Would definitely do this tour again the next time we are in Philly!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the presentation of the Washington's tent, was very memorable, and quite a highlight to our trip."
* A traveler said: "These type of excursions are only as good as the tour guide and driver. Both were excellent! The guide was knowledgeable, funny and helpful. The driver was amazing getting in and out of Philly traffic and narrow streets. Definitely recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "The stroll through the peaceful streets lined with mosaic-covered walls was a unique experience. Our guide Shelley provided a relaxed and informative tour. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The Liberty Bell, Benjamin Franklin, Betsy Ross, Independence Hall, & Holy Trinity Church were awesome, history at it finest. Our tour guide was informational, kind and patient. Our grandsons loved him. They asked many questions and even held his hand. Great day!"
* A traveler said: "We saw the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Barnes and Franklin Institutes on our recent trip. These are world class facilities and a great value with The Philadelphia Pass. I will recommend Philadelphia as a destination and the the pass to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "Sara was a fun and creative host on our journey through Philly’s extensive history. Learning about the support ladies of our founding fathers and how quakers suck was also fun"
* A traveler said: "Was in Philly for the weekend with some good friends. We decided to do this instead of doing each individual activity. The 90 min tour was great to see so much of Philly in a concise manner. We ate dinner before at Hard Rock Cafe. All in a all a good tour and we sat on top. Bring a sweater."
* A traveler said: "So glad we did all inclusive with hop on and off tour. Great tour guides pleasant and knowledgeable. Ron was great on the ride to and from the zoo, gave us great tips for our visit. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! You can feel the passion Tim has about Old City! Bonus: there were some good jokes thrown in the tour. Can’t recommend enough."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing! I believe his name was Viv. He was so knowledgeable and a natural storyteller. This was the cheapest tour I could find and worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Our local guide, Chuck, gave a terrific tour of the 9th Street Italin Market in Philly. He lives there so he knew alot about the places and explained well."
* A traveler said: "We love the Hop on and Hop off tours. We always ride it around once and decide what to see the next time around. Guides are knowledgeable and give tons of information about the city. We were so tired and did not do the night tour. Our only complaint is the wait time between tours."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed seeing the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Betsy Ross’ home and many other historical sites."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very good. The tour guide had a very good knowledge of the beers and locations. The sites had some very good tasting beers and lunch was delightful."
* A traveler said: "Jenn was a excellent tour guide who shared her love and knowledge of Philadelphia with us. Highlights water works area, Elfreth’s alley, China town, Italian market, etc. Well worth the time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Museum of the American Revolution
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- The Franklin Institute Science Museum
- Second Bank of the United States
- Historic Antique Row in Philadelphia
- President's House
- Philadelphia Logan Circle
- Philadelphia City Hall
- Arch Street Meeting House
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Philadelphia Old City Hall
- St. Peter’s Episcopal Church
- Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
- Schuylkill River Trail
- Rittenhouse Square
- Independence Mall
- National Constitution Center
- Philadelphia Zoo
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts (PAFA)
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts