* A traveler said: "Food was delicious and staff was excellent. However, a mask mandate was in place (except while eating or outside) and very few people followed it, which was disappointing. It was posted that because the ship is under federal jurisdiction (and not local) they are required to follow CDC guidelines. Please offer masks, if people arrive without them."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was fantastic, mainly because of the terrific tour guide. He was full of knowledge and passionate in his delivery. Would recommend this tour and guide to anyone."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great experience! From booking all the way until the end. The tour guides were knowledgeable and our bus driver was also great. I would not hesitate to do this again and recommend highly. Thank you to the Crew for providing such a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Just strolling along and hearing about the history of the Civil War Ghosts. The leader made it fun with extra little tidbits . Great night. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "The whole thing was very memorable. Loved it and nicely organized. Price was a little expensive for the 90 minute tour - but still really enjoyed it and would recommend it."
* A traveler said: "This tour was just awesome and fun. Our guide was iso knowledgeable, easy to listen too and just fun. Highly recommend it and went to several places we went by. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was fantastic!! Very informative and friendly Would definitely recommend Loved every minute"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and super knowledgeable staff! I love that you can hop on and off as you please and it hits all the main sites."
* A traveler said: "All the places and the tour guide was excellent! Awesome experience! We saw the Betsy Ross House, Independence Hall, and a few other cool places. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The food choices were terrific and our Tour Guide, “Adam”, was great. He provided a wealth of historical information while engaging with all group members making sure we enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent, professional tour guide in John! Perfect driver in Bill. Knowledgeable, funny, accurate, caring about his audience on every level. One of the best hop on hop off tours we’ve taken!"
* A traveler said: "It was my girlfriends birthday and she had a blast. The Tour guy was very professional, very knowledgeable, and he had a great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our Philly visit. Barry's emphasis on safety made me feel more comfortable with riding a Segway. He was extremely knowledgeable about Philly and told interesting and engaging stories about the city. Highly recommended. Would definitely do this tour again the next time we are in Philly!"
* A traveler said: "Sarah our guide was amazing. I’d come back just to go on a tour again with her. She made it memorable and factual."
* A traveler said: "Adam’s knowledge, enthusiasm and ability to answer and discuss questions made the tour interesting and informative."
* A traveler said: "First time doing the tour and it was great! Marc was very knowledgeable and made it fun and personal. was Definitely will recommend to people and will be coming back! Overall, it was a great time with Marc and the group!"
* A traveler said: "Family owned success story taking on the bigger companies in the city. It was wonderful and personable. Very accommodating and super informative. Thank you, we will do it again for sure! TK"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was OUTSTANDING!! So informative and very fun! We had 3 kids with us and ill of them had a blast, wasn't too spooky but ill "stories" were great! Kept us captivated the whole time!"
* A traveler said: "A great time had by all! Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a superb lunch buffet on the water"
* A traveler said: "These type of excursions are only as good as the tour guide and driver. Both were excellent! The guide was knowledgeable, funny and helpful. The driver was amazing getting in and out of Philly traffic and narrow streets. Definitely recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Chef Jacquie was amazing. Her knowledge of food, food history and history of the area made this a wonderful tour. Bravo!"
* A traveler said: "Trip was highly informative and the employees are very polite and friendly. Any questions you have will be answered. We learned about the culture and why Amish believe what they practice daily."
* A traveler said: "Was in Philly for the weekend with some good friends. We decided to do this instead of doing each individual activity. The 90 min tour was great to see so much of Philly in a concise manner. We ate dinner before at Hard Rock Cafe. All in a all a good tour and we sat on top. Bring a sweater."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the presentation of the Washington's tent, was very memorable, and quite a highlight to our trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- National Constitution Center
- Philadelphia Chinatown
- Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom
- Carnegie Science Center
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Valley Forge National Historical Park
- Independence National Historical Park
- Independence Mall
- Hard Rock Café Pittsburgh
- Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark
- Pittsburgh Mt. Washington
- Hershey's Chocolate World
- Schuylkill River Trail
- Independence Seaport Museum
- National Liberty Museum
- Cathedral of Learning
- Delaware River
- Gettysburg Heritage Center
- Barnes Foundation
- Philadelphia Old City
- Penn's Landing
- First Bank of the United States
- Love Park
- Philadelphia Avenue of the Arts
- Gettysburg National Military Park
- Duquesne Incline
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Georgia