* A traveler said: "Ryan and Chris were both very professional, friendly, and informative. We were unable to go up on our original date but they were able to reschedule us quickly and the flight was smooth. The view from above is amazing. If you have the time it is a must do."
* A traveler said: "The guide was fabulous. Informative and funny and entertaining. The scenery along the Ottawa river was lovely. Totally a worthwhile trip."
* A traveler said: "I highly re this tour. The tour guide was prompt, friendly and knowledgeable. He gave us tips fir the boat ride that were so helpful. I found it all spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Great wineries but Joseph, as our driver, made the day excellent. Great host. Nice to visit the lesser known wineries."
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing and scenic. Our guide did a great job especially being her first day! She was funny and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful, fun and and relaxing tour. Chris was very cheerful, knowledgeable and attentive. It’s the only way to your wineries"
* A traveler said: "Ask for Johnny! He will be 70yrs young and is always happy! Professional, accommodating, on time, and comfortable. He made sure we had fun, we laughed, and each stop on the tour was amazing. Johnny was very welcoming. Perridiso Estate Winery made you feel at home. Gissepi is a wonderful host."
* A traveler said: "It was such a great time! The kids thought it was a blast and wanted to go again. Well worth the money spent!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience...the tour guide,Luis, was very knowledgeable and personable,he had his own trivia games and made up his own pop quizzes. He made the day even more enjoyable...all the attractions were all managed by professional people. I am very impressed and will definitely use this company again."
* A traveler said: "This was the second time we’ve taken this tour. It is an excellent way to see Ottawa highlights. Also, it is lots of fun for kids to experience a bus that becomes a boat."
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience! Paul was very informative on the history behind the falls and did a great job entatering and keeping the ground together. He also was very mindful of the kids. Awesome job. I would definitely recommend Paul and the Over the Falls Tour To anyone who visits."
* A traveler said: "The thrill - just amazing! Time punctuality is not the finest even after pre purchasing the tickets. The long wait is forgotten once the ride kicks in"
* A traveler said: "Matt was the best tour guide!!! Despite it raining, my girlfriend and I loved it. They were very accommodating, on time pick up, lunch could have been a bit better for sure but it held us over till dinner time. Amazing experience!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful evening The food was very good. It's buffet style not a buffet you can't get as much food as you want so we kind of left hungry but it was still worth it."
* A traveler said: "The staff was so amazing, and sweet! I took my boyfriend here as a surprise for his birthday and he LOVED it! It was so beautiful and fun!"
* A traveler said: "Mel makes our trip pleasant and fun. He guided us to our trip with sense of humor and made some suggestions to make our more useful and memorable."
* A traveler said: "Hi, we're first timers & had an amazing time on the domed jet boat. My goodness, the crew really know how to handle the boat well. It was a great experience for our anniversary :)"
* A traveler said: "Awesome views of the city skyline. This was such relaxing way to enjoy a couple of drinks, watch some wildlife and spend some time on the water. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Definitely something I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Everything was spectacular and the tour guide was super nice, kind and polite.he went above and beyond and made it a wonderful experience"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very good with Narrator and perfect performance. Keep it Harbour tour.You gave us enough knowledge about Toronto"
* A traveler said: "Fabio was a wonderful guide, very knowledgeable. The ride on the Hornblower was magnificent. I’ve never experienced anything like it before."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and the view was breathtaking . I felt safe and would recommend to friends and family ."
* A traveler said: "It was very different experience with reasonable price I would sure recommend if anyone wants to experience the falls from air."
* A traveler said: "The view from the elevator coming down as I was right at the window door. Walking on the outside observation with the strong winds blowing and all the fantastic views around the area."
Frequently Asked Questions
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto
- Humber Bay Park
- Whirlpool Aero Car
- Greg Frewin Theatre
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- Great Canadian Midway
- Canadian Museum of Nature
- Georgian Bay Islands National Park
- Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory
- Niagara SkyWheel
- Toronto Harbour
- Sugar Beach
- Philosopher's Walk
- Clifton Hill
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
- PondView Estate Winery
- Outlet Collection at Niagara
- Scotiabank Arena (Air Canada Centre)
- Algonquin Provincial Park
- Canadian Museum of History
- Distillery Historic District
- ByWard Market
- Harbourfront Centre
- Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Journey Behind the Falls
- Skylon Tower
- Quetico Provincial Park
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in South Carolina