Top Niagara Falls & Around Underground Tours
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All Niagara Falls & Around Tours
The best way to see Niagara Falls is from 175 feet (53 meters) in the air, on Canada’s largest observation wheel, the majestic Niagara SkyWheel. Enjoy a breathtaking journey on this giant Ferris wheel, with incredible views of the famed Horseshoe and American Falls, the Niagara skyline and other landmarks from the safety and comfort of an enclosed, climate-controlled cabin. Take pictures in every direction and listen as a narration details the sites below. This economical sightseeing attraction is available year-round, in any type of weather.
Some Niagara Falls tours are American and some are Canadian. Not this one. Get the full experience from both sides of the border on this deluxe tour of everything Niagara Falls has to offer. Visit all the must-see Niagara Falls attractions, from the thrilling Maid of the Mist boat cruise to the exciting Cave of the Winds walk—even a trip to the top of the Skylon Tower and much more. All attraction and admission fees, plus hotel transfers and road tolls are included. Food and beverages are at your own expense.
Get to know the best of Niagara Falls, Canada on this 5-hour, small group tour. Led by a guide, visit some of the area’s top attractions. Check out the view from the top of the Skylon Tower and take the thrilling Journey Behind the Falls excursion. Then during the summer and fall months, get front and center with the water on an exciting Hornblower cruise, Canada’s most iconic visitor experience, to see Niagara Falls up close. During the winter and spring months, see the exciting Butterfly Conservatory and Niagara Fury. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
Experience Niagara Falls like never before, from an entirely new perspective, on this scenic helicopter journey. Enjoy the incredible sight of the American, Bridal Veil, and Canadian Horseshoe Falls from high above, along with a spectacular view of the many landmarks and renowned wine country of the Niagara region. The view is unforgettable, but bring a camera to capture the moment—and a friend—because a minimum of two people is required.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Prebook your admission ticket to the Skylon Tower and soak up stunning views of Niagara Falls. A glass-enclosed elevator—‘Ride to the Top’—speeds you up to the observation decks in seconds. From your vantage point located 775 feet (236 meters) above the falls, snap photos of Horseshoe and American Falls, the Great Gorge, and Niagara River. The Revolving Dining Room and the Summit Suite Buffet offer sumptuous meal options. Visit at night to see the illuminated falls or check out the seasonal fireworks displays.
Get ready for an unforgettable night at Niagara Falls on this evening tour. Settle in at a restaurant right near Horseshoe Falls for a 3-course dinner, and peer out the wall of windows for dramatic views of the thundering falls lit up in vivid hues. Then, a Hornblower cruise takes you tantalizingly close to the mighty cascade. Finally, head to the tower where the spotlights are mounted, and change the color before settling in for a spectacular fireworks show.
Get a taste of the region on this winery, distillery, and brewery tour. This small-group tour brings you to three different properties to taste the wines of the region (with a choice of beer, whiskey, or wine tasting at the Wayne Gretzky Estate.) Learn about the properties’ histories and production methods on this interactive half-day tour.
This luxury tasting is all about Niagara's World-Class Icewine & Sparkling Wine. Start with Sparkling Wine served with butter toffee white chocolate with almonds. Enjoy an indulgent bite of aged cheddar cheese paired with our Ice Walker Vidal Icewine. This experience ends with a combination of our decadent dark chocolate with our Ice Walker Cabernet Franc Icewine. Please Note: This experience does not include a tour of the property. If you are interested in a tour please reserve our Grape to Glass experience. Between the Lines Winery does not provide transportation. Arrive at the winery at your reservation start time.
Visiting Niagara Falls means a trip into the hustle and bustle of Clifton Hill. The easiest and most economical way to enjoy this hot spot of tourist attractions is with a Clifton Hill Fun Pass. Enjoy admission to four great places: the Niagara SkyWheel, Canada’s largest observation wheel; Wizards Golf or Dinosaur Adventure Golf; the Movieland Wax Museum of Stars; plus five Great Canadian Midway tokens. Now that’s a recipe for fun, and savings, all in one convenient location.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Underground Tours in Niagara Falls & Around?
The best Underground Tours in Niagara Falls & Around according to Viator travelers are:
What Underground Tours in Niagara Falls & Around are taking additional safety precautions?
These Niagara Falls & Around experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Underground Tours in Niagara Falls & Around are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Niagara Falls & Around may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Ripley's 4D Moving Theater Niagara Falls Tours & Tickets
- Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery Tours & Tickets
- Louis Tussaud's Waxworks Tours & Tickets
- Niagara Falls IMAX Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark Tours & Tickets
- Nightmares Fear Factory Tours & Tickets
- Rainbow Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Brock's Monument Tours & Tickets
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Niagara Falls Tours & Tickets
- Floral Clock Tours & Tickets
- Whirlpool Aero Car Tours & Tickets
- Peller Estates Winery Tours & Tickets
- Reif Estate Winery Tours & Tickets
- Niagara SkyWheel Tours & Tickets
- Jackson-Triggs Winery Tours & Tickets
- Queen Victoria Park Tours & Tickets
- Safari Niagara Tours & Tickets
- Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory Tours & Tickets
- Great Canadian Midway Tours & Tickets
- Kurtz Orchards Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Two Days in Niagara Falls
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises
- Niagara Falls in Summer
- How to Spend 2 Days on the Canadian Side of Niagara Falls
- How to Spend 3 Days at Niagara Falls
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Canadian Side of Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls After Dark: Light Shows and Fireworks
- Things to Do at Niagara Falls This Summer
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets