Top New York Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
474 results | All New York Tours
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the little stories that Rachel told us. We would never have known any of that just walking around. And, her tidbits about how to tip and where to eat were great!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveler said: "The very nice red shirt guys had nice personalities, answered questions; had good drivers and enjoyed the Downtown trip immensely! Seeing all the districts and listening to the audio made it interesting! Ghost Busters, Library!!!"
* A traveler said: "The videos of the planes striking the WTC towers had me reliving the events of that day. The memorial art wall recalling the color of the sky that day was especially moving"
* A traveler said: "The view was so amazing,you can see virtually the entire city from borough to borough would definitely recommend it for all to see thanks again for the view"
* A traveler said: "My trip to 9/11 memorial was extremely memorable and our guide Micheal was fantastic and very informative! Loved the entire experience!"
* A traveler said: "The view, the winds, the people, the water amd the sunset. It was nice and a great sight to see and a cruise way of seeing it."
* A traveler said: "We would totally recommend this tour to 1st timers to NYC. It was very informative and beautiful to go completely around Manhattan Island!"
* A traveler said: "It was a really good tour. Joe was knowledgeable knowledgeable and entertaining. You gave a lot of The back story of the statue and Ellis island. I wish it was clear in the description of the tour that this tour did not do access to the pedestal otherwise it was a good tour"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, on time. We visited all the sites mentioned and always with a very detailed information. The tour guide super friendly and kind."
* A traveler said: "The guide, Ray, was our favorite part of the tour. His personal experience in relations to the events of 9/11 made the whole tour especially noteworthy."
* A traveler said: "Great experience with Levi and Mark. Mark did an outstanding job with informing us with a lot of details regarding the sites of the city! I recommend it! Our tour only had four people in it. Have fun."
* A traveler said: "The trips driver was very excellent in dealing with this New York traffic. The tour leader was very knowledgeable and interesting. It was a very good trip to get an idea and feel of all the boroughs."
* A traveler said: "We had an incredible time. From a smooth check-in to take off. From the clean aircraft to a friendly and experienced pilot. From the sweeping panoramic views of the city, to the informative tour of famous land marks. Wonderful company to book through and great adventure to experience. We will return!"
* A traveler said: "Cherie was a outstanding guide. She was very knowledgeable. I enjoyed hearing the history of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis island"
* A traveler said: "The boat was great, it was a really smooth ride. The tour guide was really funny and gave such great information."
* A traveler said: "Liz our tour guide was WONDERFUL!!! She was funny, friendly and knowledgeable. We asked if we could request her fir next time. Five stars"
* A traveler said: "Was a great thing to do to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary! Would recommend doing during the day, but was more romantic at night! Nikko was a great guide & driver and Milo did a great job pulling our carriage!"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was perfectly wonderful! I loved the live band. They were phenomenal. The food was superb. All the staff was friendly and professional. Seeing the Statute of Liberty for the very fist time was a humbling experience. Thank you all for a lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "Great!! Good! Excellent. Wow! Amazing ! Sweet. Fantastic! For sure ! Beautifull. Awesome! Yeahhhhhhhhh"
* A traveler said: "Victoria was very educational. She knew many facts. She allowed us time to stop and take pictures. Never rushed us. Would recommend booking this trip! Ferry was a fun ride."
* A traveler said: "The most excellent tour guide provided A Fabulous history of NYC relating to Old St Patrick’s Basilica"
* A traveler said: "Everything was awesome we are definitely coming back the food the atmosphere the staff all Aboveboard to our taste… thank you"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the highlights of our nations capital was great. Arlington was extremely humbling. The symbolism in DC is super cool."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Vivian Beaumont Theater
- Artists & Fleas
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Barrymore Theatre
- Verrazano-Narrows Bridge
- Museum of the City of New York
- Edge NYC
- Nederlander Theater
- Prospect Park
- Tenement Museum
- DreamWorks Trolls the Experience
- Ford Foundation Building
- East Village
- Palace Theatre
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met)
- Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- Longacre Theatre
- August Wilson Theater
- New York City Fifth Avenue
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee