Top New York Private and Luxury
316 results | All New York Tours
* A traveler said: "Having a guide makes the visit to the memorial more effective. Things are pointed out that would have been my missed otherwise."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing and serene, you’ll enjoy every moment of this 2 hour tour! Very kind crew. My native New Yorker friend said it was the best thing she’s ever done!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time and it was great to see all the sites before we just blindly went to the places. Would recommend this be your first ride when you arrive to NYC"
* A traveler said: "It was great! Just wished we would have gone on a longer one but we were in a bit of a rush. Take your time!"
* A traveler said: "Vast amount of detailed information by knowledgeable expert....gorgeous motor yacht.. ..exceptional crew....best way to cruise around entire Manhattan Island."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful experience on this, got to see the whole city and take good pictures and meet some great people on the flight"
* A traveler said: "It was great! The entire experience was efficient and professional. The flight was quick yet comprehensive in seeing both midtown and downtown Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty. The pilot was very friendly and pointed out both the major and other interesting landmarks. She was extremely personable. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Johnathan was an excellent tour guide. There were just 2 of us. This museum has so much history and Johnathan gave us lots of museum history & stories which really helped us understand the exhibits that have been created in this amazing museum."
* A traveler said: "Julian our guide was so informative and knew where to take the best pictures of us! Getting on and off the boat was super easy with him seeing he knew exactly where to stand for the best views!"
* A traveler said: "I loved the experience of flying in a helicopter, everyone was very kind and I am going to do it again, with my Husband."
* A traveler said: "Experience could not have been better. The building and observation deck were both beautiful and not crowded. The staff was so nice and everything was immaculately clean and perfect. This is a most do!!"
* A traveler said: "Sheldon was beyond great. He was pleasant, accommodating and most knowledgeable. One could not have a better tour guide. We all felt better educated. I have had many tour guides. Sheldon is tied for first with a tour guide in turkey. God has not created a tour guide superior to Sheldon. I look forward to the next time."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Robin was amazing. She was so informative. She pointed out how the artist’s work changed over time and how they were influenced. We also got to see all the important works and hear about New York and the Met. It was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Perfect organization, great experience and flight. Nice to see NYC from bird´s view. It is one of the best attraction and for many people the first and last flying by helicopter."
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience. Took my Niece and Nephew from Washington state. My Nephew was able to sit in front with the pilot. Took tons of great pics and videos. Outstanding views of the city and Statue of Liberty. Definitely worth the money. An experience they will never forget."
* A traveler said: "Very Professional. I highly recommend these guys. The ride was smooth and the pilot was very informative."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was James snd he was very knowledgeable and used humor to make our trip enjoyable. The history of Wall Street dating back to Alexander Hamilton was news to us. We were disappointed that we could not visit the exchange floor but we understand the security situation. I would recommend this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Showing my granddaughter NYC, the easy access with the CityPass made this trip very easy! I highly recommend the CityPass!"
* A traveler said: "Statue of Liberty Empire State Building Ellis island Least favorite was hop on bus. Too hot on the way back. Miserable"
* A traveler said: "Marc was amazing! We had the best time seeing the city and taking pictures. An experience I’m so happy we did."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely the best experience ever! It's the only way we were able to see all the landmarks during our weekend trip. The tour guide was awesome and knew so much information! The pilot ensured everyone on board were able to view all the landmarks. Our 7:30 pm time slot was perfect to see the city's sunset and the night life start to come alive!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend! My two daughters (young twenties) went from “eye roll” before we booked to “super-glad we did this” afterwards! Just book it. You’ll be glad you did!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice people, I was late and they wait for me, the tour is beautiful, take it in the morning thanks"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Viator Exclusive Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- Al Hirschfeld Theatre
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
- Brooklyn Heights
- Minskoff Theatre
- New York Transit Museum
- Cafe Wha?
- Bowling Green
- Fraunces Tavern Museum
- Astor Place Theatre
- Brooklyn Brewery
- Citi Field
- Cayuga Lake
- The Jewish Museum
- Breakneck Ridge Loop
- Green-Wood Cemetery
- Bronx Museum of the Arts
- Ellis Island
- Tiffany & Co. Flagship Store
- Fort Tryon Park
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee