Sex and the City Tours in New York City
Manhattan was a beloved fifth character on Sex and the City, where Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte lived in style for six seasons. The show was known for filming in NYC, so there are many locations to see. Here's what to know about tours.
Tours range from two to four hours, so it won't take up a full day.
If you know the significance of the words "rabbit," "Scout," "Tiffany," and "Magnolia Bakery" in the context of the HBO show, you'll enjoy a themed city hot spots tour.
Choose a dedicated SATC–only tour to see dozens of sites you'll recognize from the TV show, from Central Park to the Meatpacking District.
Locations typically include recognizable spots such as where Carrie Bradshaw lived, Steve and Aidan's bar, and the Boathouse where Carrie met Mr. Big and fell in the lake.
Tour that visit film sites from many TV shows and movies in addition to those from Sex and the City are also available if you're interested in other pop culture.
5 Tours and Activities
- Ways to Celebrate the Fourth of July in New York City
- New York City Walking Tours for Foodies
- New York City for Foodies
- How to Find the Best Pizza in New York City
- Ice Skating in New York City
- Ways to Celebrate Christmas and New Year's Eve in New York City
- Things to Do in New York City This Winter
- Sex and the City Tours in New York City