Top New Mexico Street Food Tours
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All New Mexico Tours
Taste the highlights of Santa Fe during this food-themed walking tour. Meet your guide in the centrally located Santa Fe Plaza, and come hungry: you’ll visit multiple local food businesses, where you can enjoy enough samples to add up to a generous meal (plus drinks on the side). As you go, you’ll also see landmarks like the San Miguel Chapel and the Palace of the Governors.
Watch daylight appear above the Rio Grand Valley during a sunrise hot air balloon ride from Albuquerque, and see the first rays illuminate the rugged Sandia Mountains. Take in stunning aerial views and dip low enough to skim the Rio Grande, then rise back up above the desert landscape. Touch town after a 1-hour flight, and begin the day with sparkling wine and a light continental breakfast before returning to your launch site.
Watch sunset ignite the Rio Grande Valley on a hot air balloon ride from Albuquerque, and see the evening light transform the Sandia Mountains and desert landscape. Enjoy commentary from your pilot throughout the flight, and spot the region’s landmarks as you soar above the rugged terrain; dip low to skim the Rio Grande and capture unforgettable, aerial images of New Mexico’s largest city. Touch back down after a 1-hour flight, then linger over an elegant picnic of sparkling wine and snacks before returning to your launch site.
Discover Santa Fe’s must-try bites—and learn about the city’s history and culture—on this decadent walking tour. Meet your guide before lunch at Santa Fe Plaza, and come ready with an appetite: you’ll visit three local eateries, where you can enjoy everything from spicy New Mexican fare to tasty local chocolates. As you go, you’ll also see landmarks like the New Mexico State Capitol, Palace of the Governors, and more.
Visit three of Santa Fe’s destination restaurants—and enjoy a gourmet, multi-course dinner, complete with wine pairings—during this local-led food tour. Meet your guide in the late afternoon right in the central Santa Fe Plaza, and come hungry: you’ll visit top-rated restaurants, and will enjoy high-end, New Mexican dishes at each, plus wine and drinks. In between, spy local landmarks and learn about Santa Fe’s history and food culture.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Street Food Tours in New Mexico?
The best Street Food Tours in New Mexico according to Viator travelers are:
What Street Food Tours in New Mexico are 1 hour or less?
Street Food Tours in New Mexico that are 1 hour or less are:
What Street Food Tours in New Mexico are taking additional safety precautions?
What Street Food Tours in New Mexico are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Louisiana
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets