Top New Mexico Outdoor Activities
39 results | All New Mexico Tours
* A traveler said: "I couldn't believe I wasn't scared out of my mind. But it was so quiet and calming at times. The views were awesome. Anthony and Jared were an awesome professional team and I felt very safe in their competent hands."
* A traveler said: "We ended up not taking our originally scheduled ride because of weather cancellations (twice). Rainbow Ryders was very diligent about informing us about the cancellations in advance, and always gave us the option to get a refund or to rebook. Fortunately, we were able to rebook for our last morning in ABQ--so we ended up doing a sunrise ride, and we highly recommend it! After a briefing at the office, we took a van out to the field where we launched. Our pilot gave us very good explanations along the way, and pointed out spots to see. With perfect vertical control of the balloon he guided us to interesting areas (the Bosque, with excellent views of wetlands, downtown ABQ, and finally the field where we landed). We then took the van back to the office for the celebratory champagne toast (it was too cold to do this at the field). This was an excellent bucket-list adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. I wish we did this the first day in Albuquerque. Lots of history. Our guide was so knowledgeable and a wonderful storyteller."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Craig, was a wealth of knowledge! You can tell he really enjoys the history of the area and liked sharing. He interacted well with adults and kids!! The walk was 3hrs long but not strenuous."
* A traveler said: "Incredible view and weather. Did not need to wear a jacket because the fire was HOT‼️ I’d recommend wearing a t-shirt. The landing was very smooth. I had no fear. And the champagne toast was my favorite part."
* A traveler said: "Staff was very friendly and helpful. Had a great time! Staff was knowledgeable about turquoise. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Hank the general was exceptional and entertaining. We quickly appreciated the bootcamp like approach of listening to his commands. Listen to Hank and you will have a terrific ride."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Our guide was so friendly and nice. We had a variety of ages in our group and everyone enjoyed our day."
* A traveler said: "Josh couldn’t have been a better guide - best compact history of New Mexico and Albuquerque I’ve ever heard! The ride highlighted the balance of urban, rural, and protected land that makes ABQ so special! We had a large group of varying cycling experience but all were able to enjoy the ride itself. Thanks for a memorable start to our week!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was delightful. She was knowledgeable and full of energy! All of the staff were very friendly and helpful! The store is full of treats. The wine was spectacular!"
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was great ! Not sure if we can rate the sites as one better than the other. The day was good and the E-Bikes were fun to ride after a short break-in period. Travis was born in Santa Fe and added a personal touch to the sites. Really super day!"
* A traveler said: "Wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I'm 23 traveling solo and it was a BLAST! I made more than a few friends just by talking to other players and asking locals for clues, but it was also engaging enough to keep me competitive for 2 hours."
* A traveler said: "Meeting people in town and learning about the history of Taos was so fun. We got ideas for other places we wanted to see."
* A traveler said: "These guys were great...unfortunately we couldn't fly because of weather but they tried on 2 separate days to get us up and were just great about the whole process. And they were also just cool people which made our unavailability to fly a nice time even though it just didn't work out."
* A traveler said: "Wild”Bill gave us a very memorable, knowledgeable river tour. He was very funny making this an enjoyable time"
* A traveler said: "Bobby was a wonderful tour guide. We loved seeing all the art Murals. E-bikes were fun!! We learned a lot"
* A traveler said: "We had no idea what to expect, but we were on a Girl's Getaway weekend and wanted something fun to do - and this caught our fancy. We managed to select the coldest day of the week; 29 degrees, and being in the midst of COVID, it was hard to just pop in a store to warm up. We opted to take one of our "Pauses" and eat a quick lunch. And then we ran out of time so we used our second "Pause" until the next morning, where we finished our hunt. It was much warmer the second day, 35 degrees. The clues are fun, challenging without being frustrating, and each one was completely different. The quick clips that explained the history or background of the place we just "clued" rounded out the experience nicely, without it feeling like a boring lecture. We felt more tuned in to the culture and history of the city we were visiting. The walking between clues wasn't too far, and in our case, gave us a chance to get our blood moving to try and warm up given the chilly temps. We are eager to repeat this in our home town and utilize our kids so we can have two teams - we think it'll be a fun way to slip in some local facts and history. There was only one clue we couldn't work out because the pillar holding our clues was under renovation and it was just a bare framework - oops. There's a chance at the end of the hunt to fill out some updates for just that sort of issue. We had a little trouble at the get-go figuring out how to redeem our voucher on our cell phones, but someone was available by phone to help us. Phone support is very responsive and very friendly. We felt it was a super fun thing to do for a Girl's Getaway and much more unique that going for a mani-pedi."
* A traveler said: "This was a fun and different way to spend the morning. It took us around to different sites in Old Town Albuquerque so we could see and experience the area and know what places and activities we might want to spend more time with. The questions were hard enough to be challenging, but not so hard that we couldn't figure them out. It took us a little over 90 minutes, which I thought was just about perfect. I'll look for these in other cities we visit."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Louisiana