Top Monument Valley Art & Culture
20 results | All Monument Valley Tours
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of our trip was getting the one on one attention from our tour guide Jamie. He was so knowledgeable and really explained the history behind everything he showed us. We had a Fantastic tour experience!"
* A traveler said: "This was my second Viator tour and here again Wow, fantastic guide and tour. Our tour was treated to Navajo flute music as well as a Navajo song."
* A traveler said: "Going to Monument Valley was extremely worthwhile. Our guides made the trip so very interesting. These young ladies knew so much history and were fantastic at sharing it with us. They made the valley come alive with their knowledge. A must tour on anyone's itinerary."
* A traveler said: "The back country part was the best. Our guide was great. Having someone add to what we were seeing made it great."
* A traveler said: "Sunrise tour was awesome. Tour goes through that part of the valley only accessible with 4 wheel drive and a guide. Guide was very helpful with photography and history. One of my favorite tours ever."
* A traveler said: "Great views, great guide, great experience. We were left speechless and grateful by the end of our 1.5 hours."
* A traveler said: "An amazing Tour with an amazing guide, Tony. Highly recommended. You will see amazing formations. Other worldly!"
* A traveler said: "Magnificent tour - sunrise, Navajo rug-making demonstration. Marjorie was excellent. We saw back-country sites not seen from the 17 mile scenic drive. The wind from the vehicle is real - dress warmly. Confirm the current time with the tour operator - time zones are confusing!"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful tour, however, booked with Viator for Sat Mr 16 but Viator set up a tour for Sunday Mar 17, luckily, the tour meeting on the 16th fit us in!"
* A traveler said: "Truly a beautiful experience guide was very friendly and courteous I would recommend this it’s very educational as well"
* A traveler said: "This place is gorgeous. Our guide Larry Team was amazing. He shared so much knowledge and history. I am humbled by the beauty of the land, the kindness of the people and the culture. Not only did the tour take us through the natural monuments but also the life of the people. Effie showed us how she crafts inspriring loomed tapestries. There is handmade crafts and lovely jewelry for purchase throughout. We almost missed this part of our traveling due to Covid and am so thankful the land opened up to tourists again in July so we could have this experience."
* A traveler said: "My guide was highly professional and knowledgeable. He knew every part of the valley, and he was able to get to portions of the park that were not open to other visitors. It was more difficult for non-tour visitors to enter and leave the park."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Colorado