Top Montreal Tickets & Passes
15 results | All Montreal Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour ... a must visit for tourist visiting Montreal. An 43 year old Olympic Park still attracts sports lovers and it’s really worth visiting place."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views of the city! Great experience and worthwhile. Largest Ferris wheel in Canada did not disappoint."
* A traveler said: "Montreal is an undeniably beautiful and enigmatic city even without a historical tour however, when you add layers of storytelling, it adds so much value to your experience. Pierre was so charming, informative and his passion for Montreal was radiant. We highly recommend the East & West tour."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing evening! Have wandered through Old Montreal in the past and saw new places and interesting stories. Velma our guide was fantastic!! I cannot recommend this tour enough!"
* A traveler said: "The biggest highlight of a 48 hour trip was the bus tour; especially the absolutely hilariously clever presentation of the Tour Guide (Mr. Swan). Fascinating and well paced; lots of great info! Well worth the dough!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable. I was able to learn a lot of fun facts about Quebec City. The driver also had some back stories on some of the places that we were passing. It was also nice to just sit back and enjoy the ride with out worrying about where to go and parking."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was a quiet and relaxing experience, the crew was very professional and this added to the excursion."
* A traveler said: "Excellent boat trip - very highly recommended Great staff, nice lounge and very good guide The views around the city are very impressive"
* A traveler said: "Philip did an excellent job educating 6 of us as he showed us the highlights of Montreal. Although the tour is timed at approximately 4 hours, the boat tour, conducted by the cruise company, added another one and one-half hours ensuring a look at Montreal from more than one perspective. A very enjoyable day well spent!"
* A traveler said: "This is a MUST DO in Montreal!!!!! Food was amazing, staff was amazing! Very romantic and so much fun!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We lucked out and were the only 2 people on the tour with Thomas. Thomas was an excellent guide - very knowledgeable with some fun and funny facts and anecdotes. Two hours was about the right amount of time for the tour. We saw the inside of some buildings that we would never have thought to go into."
* A traveler said: "It was a surprise to learn how much of 17th-century Montreal survives. Enlightening, relaxing afternoon with a small group and a terrific guide."
Frequently Asked Questions
- McCord Museum
- Escalade Clip 'n Climb Laval
- Montreal Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin)
- Montreal Place d'Armes
- Old Port of Montreal (Vieux Port de Montréal)
- Ecomuseum Zoo
- Atwater Market (Marché Atwater)
- Laurentian Mountains (Les Laurentides)
- Montreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)
- Dorchester Square (Le Square Dorchester)
- Montreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal)
- St. Lawrence River
- Montreal Olympic Park (Parc Olympique de Montréal)
- Montreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)
- Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)
- Mont Tremblant
- Montreal Chinatown
- Jacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier)
- Montreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal)
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts