Top Montreal Helicopter Tours
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Montreal Tours
Sort by: Featured
See Montreal from above on this helicopter tour of the city. During the ride, catch views of the Olympic Stadium, downtown Montreal, Mount Royal, and other sights as you soar at an altitude of 1,500 feet (457 meters). Before taking off, you’ll receive a safety briefing and be able to get comfortable with the aircraft.
For unparalleled views from the Old Port to downtown to Mount Royal, visitors looking for some of the best vistas in the city shouldn't miss a spin on La Grande Roue de Montréal. With your ticket, you can hop in a gondola that takes you 197 feet (60 meters) into the air, and lets you marvel at the city. Whether you plan to visit during the day, or want to enjoy the sparkling skyline at night, you can bet on unparalleled views.
Experience an overview of Montreal on this guided sightseeing tour of the city. Visit many of Montreal’s top attractions and historical sites like Notre-Dame Basilica, Chinatown, Mount Royal Park, Olympic Stadium, Saint Joseph's Oratory, Old Port, and Old Montreal, to name a few. Hop aboard a comfortable motor coach and get to know the largest city in Quebec province, with live commentary from a professional tour conductor. Montreal hotel pickup and drop-off included.
Explore Québec City and the surrounding region on this guided, full-day sightseeing tour from Montreal. Hop aboard your coach to visit Québec City’s top attractions, including the UNESCO-listed Old Québec, Place Royale, and the Plains of Abraham, before venturing into the scenic countryside to see Montmorency Falls. Hear commentary from your guide along the way, and enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Montreal.
Immerse yourself in the dark side of Old Montreal on this exciting ghost walk. After night falls, follow your guide through the hidden streets of Old Montreal and hear the haunted stories of Montreal and its spooky ghosts! You’ll be entertained by legends of criminals, witchcraft and grim events that haunt the city streets.
Visit Montreal’s historic centerpiece on this guided walking tour of Old Montreal. Discover the history, heritage, architecture and culture in this, the oldest area of the city of Montreal, dating back to New France. Choose between a shorter tour around either the east or west sides of Old Montreal or a longer tour around both. See famous sites such as Notre-Dame Basilica, Place Jacques-Cartier, Bonsecours Market, Montreal City Hall and Champ de Mars, to name a few.
What people are saying about Helicopter Tours in Montreal
Admission - La Grande Roue de Montréal - Canada's tallest observation wheel"Really cool! The booth was cleaned in between passengers. Very nice view, even the coffee shop was great afterwards."..."
Montreal City Sightseeing Tour with Live Commentary"We had a great time on this tour . Francois our guide was very knowledgeable and funny too! We enjoyed learning from him and getting to see areas of Montreal we hadn’t yet seen."..."
Quebec City and Montmorency Falls Day Trip from Montreal"Andre and Kathy made exceptional guides who certainly brought the trip to life with their light hearted anecdotes as well as in depth knowledge of the history of the area highly recommended!"..."
History Walking Tour of Old Montreal"Jean Michel is an excellent tour guide. He has a very warm and engaging personality. He kept us moving and interested through a very chilly day! I would highly recommend it!"..."
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Helicopter Tours in Montreal?
The best Helicopter Tours in Montreal according to Viator travelers are:
What Helicopter Tours in Montreal are taking additional safety precautions?
These Montreal experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Helicopter Tours in Montreal are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Montreal may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Helicopter Tours
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Walking Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Crescent Street (Rue Crescent) Tours & Tickets
- Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent) Tours & Tickets
- Escalade Clip 'n Climb Laval Tours & Tickets
- Pointe-à-Callière Tours & Tickets
- Montreal Place d'Armes Tours & Tickets
- Mount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal) Tours & Tickets
- Montreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal) Tours & Tickets
- Montreal Underground City Tours & Tickets
- McCord Museum Tours & Tickets
- Saint Paul Street (Rue Saint-Paul) Tours & Tickets
- St. Lawrence River Tours & Tickets
- Grevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal) Tours & Tickets
- Les Cours Mont-Royal Tours & Tickets
- Montreal Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin) Tours & Tickets
- Jacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier) Tours & Tickets
- La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine) Tours & Tickets
- Laurentian Mountains (Les Laurentides) Tours & Tickets
- Montreal St. Patrick's Basilica Tours & Tickets
- Montreal Insectarium (Insectarium de Montréal) Tours & Tickets
- Atwater Market (Marché Atwater) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts