Top Montreal Fun & Games
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All Montreal Tours
Sort by: Featured
Visit Montreal’s historic centerpiece on this guided walking tour of Old Montreal. Discover the history, heritage, architecture and culture in this, the oldest area of the city of Montreal, dating back to New France. Choose between a shorter tour around either the east or west sides of Old Montreal or a longer tour around both. See famous sites such as Notre-Dame Basilica, Place Jacques-Cartier, Bonsecours Market, Montreal City Hall and Champ de Mars, to name a few.
Travel from historic Old Montreal to the borough of Plateau Mont-Royal on this walking tour of the city. Visit the ornately decorated Basilica then wander the streets of Vieux-Montréal while learning about the city’s history and checking out its street art. Plus, make stops in the entertainment district and Chinatown.
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.
Immerse yourself in the dark side of Old Montreal on this exciting ghost walk. After night falls, follow your guide through the hidden streets of Old Montreal and hear the haunted stories of Montreal and its spooky ghosts! You’ll be entertained by legends of criminals, witchcraft and grim events that haunt the city streets.
See the sights of Montreal lit up after dark during this small-group nighttime tour. Depart after the sun sets for a driving tour up Mount Royale, with views of Saint Joseph's Oratory. Back in Old Town, see the Notre Dame Basilica and ride the Observation Wheel, ending with a traditional snack of poutine.
With its historic streets and grand monuments, Old Montréal is one of the city’s most atmospheric districts. This small-group walking tour is limited to just six people, ensuring a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide. Admire landmarks such as Place d’Armes, Place Jacques-Cartier, and Place Royale; admire the beautiful exterior of Notre-Dame Basilica; and stop for refreshments (included) along the way.
See the historical sights of Old Montreal, a.k.a. Vieux-Montréal, on a 2-hour private walking tour. Following a private guide, you'll learn about the city's history, which dates back to 1642, as you visit attractions such as Notre-Dame-de-Bon-Secours Chapel, Place d'Armes, and the Old Port of Montreal.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Fun & Games in Montreal?
The best Fun & Games in Montreal according to Viator travelers are:
What Fun & Games in Montreal are taking additional safety precautions?
What Fun & Games in Montreal are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Montreal may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Outremont Tours & Tickets
- Pointe-à-Callière Tours & Tickets
- Ecomuseum Zoo Tours & Tickets
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal) Tours & Tickets
- Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal) Tours & Tickets
- Crescent Street (Rue Crescent) Tours & Tickets
- Montreal Biosphere (la Biosphère) Tours & Tickets
- Montreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal) Tours & Tickets
- Montreal Place d'Armes Tours & Tickets
- Montreal Tower (La Tour de Montréal) Tours & Tickets
- Ville-Marie Tours & Tickets
- Notre-Dame Street (Rue Notre-Dame) Tours & Tickets
- Montreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal) Tours & Tickets
- Montreal Olympic Park (Parc Olympique de Montréal) Tours & Tickets
- Jacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier) Tours & Tickets
- Saint Paul Street (Rue Saint-Paul) Tours & Tickets
- Musée d'Art Contemporain de Montréal (MAC) Tours & Tickets
- Montreal Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin) Tours & Tickets
- Mont Tremblant Tours & Tickets
- Montreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts