Top Montreal Food & Drink
53 results | All Montreal Tours
* A traveler said: "The biggest highlight of a 48 hour trip was the bus tour; especially the absolutely hilariously clever presentation of the Tour Guide (Mr. Swan). Fascinating and well paced; lots of great info! Well worth the dough!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! Wonderful sampling of the tastes on offer in Montréal. Marie was so accommodating and insightful."
* A traveler said: "Montreal is an undeniably beautiful and enigmatic city even without a historical tour however, when you add layers of storytelling, it adds so much value to your experience. Pierre was so charming, informative and his passion for Montreal was radiant. We highly recommend the East & West tour."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing evening! Have wandered through Old Montreal in the past and saw new places and interesting stories. Velma our guide was fantastic!! I cannot recommend this tour enough!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the class. Clean space little small for bigger groups as you work on the same table with others (we were 9) but very enthusiastic and personable Instructer that wants you to have fun while you learn something new. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We certainly know how to see this beautiful city! This hop on-hop off was perfect. The guide was well informed, polite, funny, and a perfect gentleman. We used this line for 2 days straight, got to see all the sites. Will definitely purchase this again."
* A traveler said: "Had so much fun despite the cold weather with our tour guide Carolina! She was very knowledgeable about the neighborhood and made our tour quite interesting and of course delicious! Our favorites were the champignon bread from the French bakery (forgot the name, sorry!) and the Gnocchi from La Drogherie (sp?). But all in all, would definitely recommend this tour if you're visiting Montreal!"
* A traveler said: "It was really nice tour Mike, the guide is awesome with great knowledge. Staff is also very humble It was good experience"
* A traveler said: "Learning about the neighborhoods we were walking through. Our guide was also nice enough to hold our leftover samples for us to take back to our hotel."
* A traveler said: "Soooooo good! Melissa was very kind and we are so glad to have had this experience! We were a group of 7 and everyone seemed to have a very good tour. Thank you again."
* A traveler said: "Great group. The tour coverd a variety of different Chinese food and dessert choices offered within the community."
* A traveler said: "Amazing Tour. My girlfriend and I decided to give it a try and ended up meeting people on trip and going out with them after. I Would definitely Recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Unique experience. Not your standard bike tour. We enjoyed seeing the neighborhoods and hearing the history of the different areas in Montreal."
* A traveler said: "We very much enjoyed this food tour. The food stops were delicious. The tour guide was very interesting and informative. It was a very enjoyable tour. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone who wants to sample delicious Jewish food and have a wonderful tour of the Jewish aspects of Mile End Montreal"
* A traveler said: "Melissa was an outstanding guide. She was extremely knowledgeable not only about chocolate but also the area. Daniel gave us an excellent overview of the bean to bar process. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgable and funny tour guide. I learned a lot and would highly recommend it. As a solo traveler, I enjoyed the experience."
* A traveler said: "When Chris showed us the Rideau Falls and Rideau River. The drive was smooth and relaxing. He was very informative and friendly. :)"
* A traveler said: "The group size of eight passengers made for a comfortable tour that allowed for a very personal experience. Two distinctly different wineries added to experience."
* A traveler said: "This is a MUST DO in Montreal!!!!! Food was amazing, staff was amazing! Very romantic and so much fun!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was really good and new his history, told great haunted stories . Would recommend to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Despite a consistent rain, our tour guide took us through Jewish neighborhoods, sharing the history of Jews in Montreal while we sampled bagels, smoked meat, babka and other delights. Delicious and knowledgeable experience."
* A traveler said: "Our 1970 black Cadillac de Ville convertible was amazing. Second only to our tour guide Steve who is very knowledgeable about old Montreal, its history and architecture. We all leaned more about Montreal and its history than the kids get in any school classes. Highly recommend taking this tour, you will not regret it!"
* A traveler said: "Pier was excellent tour guide He took care of us Made sure we know all the information about each place Higly recommended tour I learnt alot about montreal . Good Job"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Laurentian Mountains (Les Laurentides)
- Escalade Clip 'n Climb Laval
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal)
- Montreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)
- Les Cours Mont-Royal
- Notre-Dame Street (Rue Notre-Dame)
- Montreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal)
- McCord Museum
- Jacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier)
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)
- Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)
- Grevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal)
- Mount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal)
- Atwater Market (Marché Atwater)
- Montreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal)
- La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)
- Montreal Place d'Armes
- Old Port of Montreal (Vieux Port de Montréal)
- Saint Paul Street (Rue Saint-Paul)
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts