Long Beach Cruise Terminal
Long Beach is a destination in and of itself. Sunbathe or surf at Hermosa or Huntington Beach; secure time-saving skip-the-line entry to the Aquarium of the Pacific; or head out on a whale-watching boat ride, bird’s-eye view helicopter flightseeing experience, or immersive sailing lesson. For those with more time in the area, day trips to nearby San Diego, downtown LA, Anaheim, or Orange County are convenient ways to explore and sometimes include port pickup and drop-off.
Recent reviews from experiences in Long Beach
Things to Know Before You Go
- The views from the Long Beach Cruise Terminal are striking. Take the time to catch a sunrise or sunset there before departing, if possible.
- The port is home to numerous attractions such as the Queen Mary (a retired cruise ship), as well as bars and restaurants.
- The terminal offers parking, free Wi-Fi, restrooms, and seating. There’s a porter service but no luggage storage facilities.
- Nearby points of interest include Santa Monica, Malibu, Anaheim, Downtown Los Angeles, and Hollywood.
- There are plenty of hotels close to the port for visitors staying in the area before or after their cruise.
How to Get to Long Beach From the Long Beach Cruise Terminal
Long Beach Cruise Terminal is within easy driving distance of the downtown. There are several shuttle and bus services that pass by the port, as well as plentiful taxis and rideshare options. Flat rates typically apply. Some shores excursions include port pickup and drop-off.
Long Beach Cruise Terminal services the Carnival Cruise Line, with itineraries going to Baja California and the Mexican Riviera. The official currency in Long Beach is the US dollar and both Spanish and English are widely spoken.
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona