Top Las Vegas Outdoor Activities
414 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "Rowdy was an excellent guide! We had a great time riding the trails and up the mountain. We got some great pics at the top! The machines were fast and fun to drive and we kept a pretty fast pace as everyone in our group was comfortable going fast. Everything is as explained clearly and it was a safe and fun time! Would do again!!"
* A traveler said: "Zach was a great tour guide, I would recommend to everyone! The cave was a great picture spot. The water was a great temperature."
* A traveler said: "Mike was a great driver who got us there safely from our hotels.. Wesley was a great driver who got us to the ATVs safely… Cory was an excellent instructor while riding the ATVs. We had so much fun that we will definitely be doing it again time we are in Vegas!!"
* A traveler said: "It was Fast and furious,😂 Workers were easy to get along with they helped me a lot make sure I was safe for my first time..i"
* A traveler said: "The best part of my trip. Wish I stayed longer. The Dune Buggy were awesome & the workers especially our driver Mike was very helpful."
* A traveler said: "Awesome time!!!! The gold mine was amazing and so was the utv rides. I was hoping for a little more riding time."
* A traveler said: "Nicest people.. Customer service is a1 Can’t wait for next trip to come back… The trail was simple for beginners and well adjusted riders"
* A traveler said: "Beyond amAzing words can’t describe!!! I actually think this was the most profound experience of my life!! How I was taught on the horse back riding the safety tips and the guidance were beyond measure!!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time, your guys were great, the food was great, the only thing was it was kind of a long drive to get there and get back. I didn't expect that 2 of the hours in our tour would be spent in a van driving.."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely one of the highlights of our trip. My son and I had a blast. The terrain was beautiful, rugged, and memorable. Our guide Tino was fantastic! Highly recommend. A+"
* A traveler said: "The entire staff was awesome! From the driver to the instructors! The entire experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Very fun peaceful experience. Watched the sun come up over the mountains. I’d definitely try it again"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience!! From pick up me from my hotel to checking in process was very smooth… Everyone was very friendly and funny :) Had a really great time GI Joe experience."
* A traveler said: "We took 10min strip ride at night. Staff was so nice, and helpful. Answered all my questions Definitely will come back."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience and our guide Max was amazing! Made you feel very comfortable and was very personable!"
* A traveler said: "I had such an amazing time today. I got to watch the sunset in Vegas while on a horse. It was such a truly amazing experience that I will never forget. The view was spectacular. Then getting to see so many stars in the sky was incredible. I had a really great time. I honestly didn't want the tour to end."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time riding the ATV’s ! It was very hot 🥵 but Victor was a perfect instructor by warning us to stay hydrated. Victor also helped me when I veered a little off track being that it was my first time riding. I’d highly recommend this to anybody visiting Vegas."
* A traveler said: "The groups for the helicopter 🚁 is 6 people per ride. It is nice and cozy so be aware that it will be snug on the ride. Yhe should Uttlr that pocks you up from the casinos are so nice. The staff is super friendly. And the pilot is amazing and follows protocol . I would recommend this to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent!!! Very knowledgeable. Ride was air conditioned and comfortable! Guide went above and beyond to make sure i was dropped close to hotel and did not uave to walk or wait to long at any stop"
* A traveler said: "I wish it was both ways but definitely a memorable experience! Highly recommend. Staff was friendly and very helpful, especially when we had trouble with our uber rides getting to and from the location."
* A traveler said: "One of the BEST experience!!! If you are in Vegas it’s a must to take that tour. The guys who guide you through this tour are great !!!"
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun. Love the desert scenery. Staff was amazing too. I highly recommend this activity."
* A traveler said: "Coach was very good and let me drive the car. That 488 was so much fun to drive. Will have to come back and drive a different car to go after the fastest time."
* A traveler said: "The views were beautiful!!!! The tour guides were amazing they were very knowledgeable about the land, the animals, and the history of the land!!! If you want a great experience book with these guys"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Stratosphere Hotel and Casino
- Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Fortification Hill
- MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Casino at the Tropicana Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Sky Zone
- The Dome At Container Park
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Las Vegas CityCenter
- Chapel of the Flowers
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- Wet 'n' Wild Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- VooDoo Zipline
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Zappos Theater
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Zak Bagans' The Haunted Museum
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman