Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
In addition to its bustling casino floor, the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino features an array of entertainment options and family-friendly activities. The VooDoo Zipline is one of the resort’s most popular activities and takes visitors soaring through the air from atop the 50-story Masquerade Tower to the top of the Ipanema Tower offering panoramic views of the Las Vegas Strip.
Kids will enjoy splashing around the tropical-themed VooDoo Beach and party-goers can enjoy an adults only pool. As far as evening entertainment goes, the Rio is home to Penn & Teller, a humorous magic show with tricks featuring curious props like knives, ducks, and a fire-eating showgirl. The Rio is also home to the male dancing troupe, Chippendales, a great option for a bachelorette party or girls night out.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Rio All-Suite Las Vegas is one of the most family-friendly resorts in Las Vegas.
- The Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino features both kid-friendly and adults-only entertainment.
- Adrenaline-seekers won’t want to miss a ride on the thrilling VooDoo Zip Line.
- Don’t miss the views of Las Vegas from the VooDoo Lounge, a rooftop nightclub
How to Get There
The Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino is located on West Flamingo Road, just under a mile (1.4 kilometers) from the Las Vegas Strip. The Rio is located 4 miles (6.4 kilometers) from the Las Vegas airport and most visitors arrive via taxi, rideshare, bus, or airport shuttle.
When to Get There
Las Vegas is a busy year-round destination and the Rio offers poker tournaments and shows daily. The VooDoo Zipline is open daily from 11am to 11pm. The best time to visit Las Vegas weather-wise is from March through May and September through November. To save on hotel costs and show tickets, consider booking a mid-week trip.
Rio’s Masquerade Village Masquerade Village is Rio’s carnival-themed dining, shopping, and entertainment center. This is where you’ll find the high rollers slots and tables, the Chippendales theatre, and a variety of stores from cosmetics and fashion boutiques to sports memorabilia and a Harley-Davidson shop. Here, you’ll also find the Rio’s Wine Cellar and Tasting Room, one of America’s most impressive wine collections showcasing over 3,000 bottles.
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- VooDoo Zipline
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- Bally's Las Vegas
- Fountains of Bellagio
- Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Las Vegas Strip
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- Las Vegas CityCenter
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino