La Jolla Tours
* A traveler said: "The staff was the most amazing people, our tour guide was amazing, fun, professional. Our experience was absolutely perfect. The scene was totally worth it. We’ll be back to over and over again. Other rentals around were rude and careless so, this place treated us so well. 5 star 5.000 times."
* A traveler said: "Seeing and learning about the ecological history of the caves and various sea life around was great! The guides were great and informative. The evening tides were a little challenging to navigate. It can give you a bit of a workout but enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Saw a sea lion swimming under me and felt safe with Greg as our guide. Wonderful adventure. Disappointed a bit the surf was too high to go into the caves but that’s what a guide is for, to make sure you are safe. Saw them rescue someone from the caves the next day on a different tour so happy Greg knew what was best."
* A traveler said: "The guide was incredibly helpful, patient, and knowledgeable. This was an unforgettable experience! Even though the actual hike was challenging, the views were well worth it and we had fun the whole time."
* A traveler said: "This was a great morning out on the water; La Jolla has a lot to offer! March was a bit late for whale-watching however there is plenty of marine life (seals, sea lions, birds) and there is also the caves and coastline to explore. An intimate group of 3, we got full attention by our wonderful guide."
* A traveler said: "With Covid lessons where out off a year so when we finally had an opportunity we took advantage of it. My 15 yr old son took a group lesson with Riley and it was perfect. Riley had a group of four and showed patience, knowledge and strong experience and gave everyone his time and attention. We enjoyed it so much we are scheduling another visit. Everyone there at the center is sweet, professional. There are lockers to store things and a place to change. Go you won’t be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Kathy was amazing. I wish we lived here so we could take her classes regularly. It was the perfect private honeymoon activity for us. I felt so relaxed and warmed up afterwards. I highly recommend this activity if you are on the fence!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada