Top La Jolla Travel & Transportation Services
16 results | All La Jolla Tours
* A traveler said: "Seeing and learning about the ecological history of the caves and various sea life around was great! The guides were great and informative. The evening tides were a little challenging to navigate. It can give you a bit of a workout but enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Saw a sea lion swimming under me and felt safe with Greg as our guide. Wonderful adventure. Disappointed a bit the surf was too high to go into the caves but that’s what a guide is for, to make sure you are safe. Saw them rescue someone from the caves the next day on a different tour so happy Greg knew what was best."
* A traveler said: "The staff was the most amazing people, our tour guide was amazing, fun, professional. Our experience was absolutely perfect. The scene was totally worth it. We’ll be back to over and over again. Other rentals around were rude and careless so, this place treated us so well. 5 star 5.000 times."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada