* A traveler said: "The guide was amazing. She gave us a lot of information in a capivating and entertaining manner. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a beautiful tour! The Chicago architecture is stunning and seeing it on on a boat was lots of fun."
* A traveler said: "This was definitely the highlight of my stay in Chicago! The views from the river and from Lake Michigan are breathtaking. Joe, our tour guide was interesting and funny. And even provided me with the best places to go get traditional Chicago Pizza and hot dogs."
* A traveler said: "Great cruise. Just the right amount of time. Tour guide was really good. A definite when traveling to Chicago."
* A traveler said: "Great experience you can see the whole Chicago skyline I would do it again bring your love one with you they’ll love it!"
* A traveler said: "Convenient, clean, freindly. Actors giving the commentary were a little too cute for our taste. Pointing out landmarks, history and telling about a city doesn't have to be cutesy."
* A traveler said: "The observation deck was very nice, especially since it was a beautiful night. Also the fireworks were a nice touch at the end"
* A traveler said: "Liked it all. Second time we’ve went on the tour. Would tell anybody to go and it’s very interesting!"
* A traveler said: "Stephan was very professional, awesome tour to do, be sure to have Stephan as a guide, was afraid the tour being too long for us but he made the tour very interesting and fun! Good job!!!"
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful way to see the city! Chris was fabulous!!! Thank you so much for making my sons birthday so tart the right way ♥️"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience in the Seadog. Cool J, Captain Jamie and Eric were awesome and gave us a great experience. We would definitely do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved all 4 places! The three beers were good also. Justin was an amazing tour guide. Only problem was locating were to meet. I didn't understand the directions that we were to meet on Beaubien Court, the first left going north on Randoff."
* A traveler said: "How bright everything was lit up,beautiful scenery,oh my God,I have wonderful pictures to share with my grandchildren"
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Another great experience and Shawn has such a great knowledge about Chicago buildings and things that we've seen while sailing. Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the casual bike ride through the city. We saw a lot. Julie, our guide, was great. Ate some delicious Lou malnatis pizza and drank beer. Had a hot dog and a delicious cupcake. Perfect afternoon."
* A traveler said: "I took my grandson to Chicago for his 17th birthday. He wanted to check out all the museums and the Lincoln park zoo. We did all that and more. The city pass and making advanced reservations for specific events made our trip so fun and easy."
* A traveler said: "The food was delicious great atmosphere will definitely be back . Customer service was top notch will definitely be back"
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable & professional staff. The buildings were unbelievable and the history lesson was great."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing cruise! All the buildings were remarkable and the skyline was unbelievably gorgeous, would recommend it to anyone visiting Chicago, what a great city!"
* A traveler said: "Kelly, our guide was extraordinary. She was knowledgeable, patient and fun. The length of the tour was just right, and provided the perfect 1st day orientation of this amazing city"
* A traveler said: "Best tour guide ever!!! I would definitely recommend this tour. We enjoyed the tour very much. Well done!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience. The crew was so nice and helpful. Andrew was our tour guide and he was funny and knowledgeable. Learned a lot on our tour. And the scenery was breathtaking. Definitely recommend checking it out!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was recommended by a professor at Notre Dame while we were at a football game. We mentioned that we had a free day to explore the city and she adamantly said that this was a tour we could not miss. She was so right! Thank you to the staff and docent who did a wonderful job."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful skyline views and views of the pier. Awesome firework show. It rained but they had ponchos for sale which were a lifesaver because it’s hard to see anything from inside the bottom level. So we were able to enjoy the show on top with our ponchos. Good drinks and limited snacks available for purchase"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Chicago Riverwalk
- 360 Chicago Observation Deck (Formerly John Hancock Observatory)
- Marquette Building
- Chicago Pedway
- Medieval Times Chicago
- Jackson Park
- Chicago Lakefront Trail
- Chicago Children's Museum
- Chicago Temple
- Chicago Botanic Garden
- Chicago Theatre
- Wrigley Building
- Chicago History Museum
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Marina City
- Water Tower Place
- Pizzeria Uno
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Chicago
- Adler Planetarium
- Chicago River
- Skydeck Chicago at Willis Tower (Sears Tower)
- Lincoln Park & Zoo
- Field Museum
- Millennium Park
- Shedd Aquarium
- Lake Michigan
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee