Top California Classes & Workshops
77 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "The food, service and food were all very good. It was a relaxing experience. It was fun being on a train."
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect! Bob, our pilot was knowledgeable, fun, expert and engaging...we learned a lot. We were well taken care of and enjoyed the camaraderie with the champagne at the end of the flight. Loved getting to keep the glasses and the prayer on them!!!! 🥂👍🌹🥰"
* A traveler said: "Instructors gave the advice that helped me lose my fear and get up on the surfboard! Now, I love surfing!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! We saw dolphins immediately! Then we saw sea lions and humpback whales feeding together out in the open ocean… beyond incredible experience! Everything we could have hoped for on the first ocean boating excursion that my kids experienced."
* A traveler said: "So much fun to bike across the Golden Gate bridge. The ebikes make this an easy trip if you aren't athletic, but even the more fit members of our party had fun using the assisted pedaling. The only negative was having to bike to and from the bike shop to the bike path on the busy and crowded streets near Fisherman's Wharf, but it was worth that small hassle!"
* A traveler said: "Great info and an enjoyable drive at our own pace. We would highly recommend this tour. It can take quite a few hours if you explore the different areas."
* A traveler said: "Bike ride across Golden Gate on July 4th was beautiful. Round trip from Ghiradelli to Mill Valley was approx 28+ miles. Ride was completed in under 4 hrs. We were a party of 7 and it wad our first time using electric bikes. Riding the slopes of San Francisco was effortless. Service was great"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic tour yesterday. Our driver was excellent and he showed us all around the Bay Area. I would do this again in a heartbeat!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic -- must-do! Great equipment -- bikes, helmets -- helpful staff! Beautiful, safe and paved bike trail along Lake Tahoe!"
* A traveler said: "The steam train was fun! Very friendly staff One complaint was that the restrooms were a bit messy. Looked like they haven’t been cleaned in a while."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Great staff! Recommend to everyone. Easy to find, parking access, very safe and staff was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Dale was excellent - he was very patient and supportive while trying to learn the ins and outs of surfing!"
* A traveler said: "It was a fun experience. I really enjoyed my time on the board. It really felt awkward at first until I got used to it. Jesse had a lot of patience and instructed me well. He allowed me enough time to feel comfortable. What a great way to spend a day. I am now convinced to get one."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience!! Chad was our instructor and was very helpful. Both my sons got up many times. My son plans to go back for more lessons. Definitely a great experience!! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Chris, our driver, historian, and area expert was amazing. Everyone on our trip raved about her. TOP NOTCH SERVICE!!"
* A traveler said: "Our kids really enjoyed the surf lessons they had at at Mondos. The two instructors Carson and Paige did a great job keeping it fun and challenging. We will definitely use Santa Barbara Surf School again and would recommend them to our friends. Thanks for the fun!"
* A traveler said: "Anto was awesome She gave the right amount of instruction and spent most of the time helping catch waves"
* A traveler said: "She is amazing and funny and the whole experience was informative and fun! So friendly and tasty! I would love to do something like this again in the future!"
* A traveler said: "Hano and Aaron were friendly and helpful. This was tons of fun. Would recommend. Favorite activity of our vacation!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- El Prado
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve
- Saints Peter and Paul Church
- Del Mar
- Merced River
- Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco Playhouse
- Viper Room
- Custom House Plaza
- Big Sur
- Grgich Hills Estate
- Conservatory of Flowers
- ZD Wines
- Emerald Bay State Park
- Ocean Beach Pier
- Safari West
- Oxbow Public Market
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Orange County Coast
- Hearst Castle
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah