Top Boston Unique Experiences
15 results | All Boston Tours
* A traveler said: "Arthur's story telling and Dottie's poetry. The driver was great and kept us safe. Everything was wonderful."
* A traveler said: "America’s Amazing Beginning . Mike was exceptionally knowledgeable! He brings the Revolution to life!"
* A traveler said: "Scotty tour was an authentic Boston experience with local folklore and stories! Must love pizza and a Boston accent!"
* A traveler said: "Keith was an incredible guide who really knew his history. He took his time to tell us about all the sights and answered any questions we had. He also had fabulous taste and everything he suggested we eat was fantastic. Best way to discover a new city is through food, and this tour sure delivers"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Travis, our beer guide, is exceedingly knowledgeable about beer. His jokes aren’t too bad either! This tour was a birthday gift for my husband so I went along to keep him company. He enjoyed it very much. I even liked the tour & I hate beer!"
* A traveler said: "All the places we stopped with Bob were great. Love the food places he took us too and history tidbits !"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fabulous tour by Sully. Informative ,fun and love learning through storytelling. Left feeling like I had a great day all around in Boston. Educational,exercise and stopped at places I never would have and got a snap of the past. Sully was great."
* A traveler said: "Tag was an incredible tour guide!! We had so much fun. Each story he told was both creepy and educational, definitely my favorite ghost tour I have been on!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed learning a little history about each tavern as well as Boston Marty was a great guide. Had a good time. 2 thumbs up ."
* A traveler said: "The narration was wonderful and they explained where we were going and the history of the sites that we were seeing and it was a beautiful day. We definitely social distance and I would do it again"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Old Sturbridge Village
- Boston South End
- Rowes Wharf
- Wrentham Village Premium Outlets
- Boston Chinatown
- Flynn Cruiseport Boston (Black Falcon Cruise Terminal)
- Otis House
- Boston Public Library
- Castle Island
- Plimoth Grist Mill
- Gibson House Museum
- Granary Burying Ground
- Copley Square
- Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall
- Boston North End
- Charlestown Navy Yard
- Burial Hill
- Willard Brook State Forest
- Paul Revere House
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec