Baja California Sur Tours
* A traveler said: "New and very clean vehicle I have use gray line several times and have always been happy with them and I will use them again"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour, well worth the price and the bonus tequila tasting at the end made it that much more amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Best experience ever and Jacobo made our girls trip experience amazing!! This was a once in a lifetime experience and i enjoyed every moment!! Tequila!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Cruise has exceeded our expectations. Fun music and attentive crew. Views from the boat are spectacular. No words can describe. Plan to cruise with La Princesa and crew again. Can't wait!!! Drinks and great food, also."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing time. It was 10 of us and they gave us a boat to ourselves. It was just enough space for all of us. The food was good and the drinks were flowing. I definitely felt like we got our money’s worth."
* A traveler said: "Excellent staff very professional and helpful we had a great time. We loved the upside down and the big line across"
* A traveler said: "This was my first time riding an ATV so at first I was scared. The experience was one to remember. Riding through the desert and the view of the Ocean."
* A traveler said: "Great time! Beautiful sites, great crew! Drinks kept on flowing and the meal was surprisingly fresh and tasty. What is there not to love?"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time and crew members were awesome! Very attentive to everyone’s needs. Would book this trip again!"
* A traveler said: "Anthony and the Captain I think his name is Alec they were phenomenal so hospitable make our tour so awesome. They are the best"
* A traveler said: "Great service! Really appreciated the drivers tips! Great service! Really appreciated the drivers tips!"
* A traveler said: "Our flight came in a few minutes early. So the driver was a few minutes late. He was courteous and friendly."
* A traveler said: "So fun! The hosts were so attentive and friendly! Great music, amazing views and just an all around fun time!"
* A traveler said: "This is was the best Dinner Cruise i have ever been on in Cabo, the DJ set was on point this time. The DJ played music from all genres and everyone was dancing and having a great time. There was a dance battle, dance lessons everything was awesome."
* A traveler said: "The champagne shower to one of my favorite songs was EVERYTHING - Swag Surfing. Also the twerk contest, although I feel cheated. I have no complaints and would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing adventure. Great service, selection of beer, wine and liquor. Nice music. Outstanding views of the arches."
* A traveler said: "Very professional, organized and a excellent experience. I would highly recommend using the travel service."
* A traveler said: "Carlos and crew was very friendly and fun. Although the waters was choppy it was still nice. They really catered to us like a crew should."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Alexis was great. Native to los cabos. Gave us lots of great info on where to go and points of interest."
* A traveler said: "David was our tour guide and he was full of life and very knowledgeable about the food! I've done food tours in New Orleans and Miami and this was the best by far!"
* A traveler said: "OMG this was amazing, great experience and breath taking views or the Arch, lovers beach and the sunset, Spectacular. We will return"
* A traveler said: "What a great excursion. We started with a boat ride around the Arch then a ride to a quiet cove for snorkeling. The powered snorkel jets were so fun. My 9 year old had a blast zipping around. We saw a lot of different fish and a sea turtle."
* A traveler said: "Shuttle service from resort and return, fun atmosphere with the DJ and open bar. Good vibes all around - would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was great. The meal, snacks and drinks were very good. The staff, Clemente and Ali made the experience great and Ali was on point with the grub. They were very pleasant and the Yacht was very clean. Will do it again 👍"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cuadra San Francisco
- Palmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)
- Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port
- Bay of Cabo San Lucas
- San Jose del Cabo
- Mision de Nuestra Senora del Pilar (Our Lady of Pilar Church)
- San Jose del Cabo Church (Parroquia San José)
- Sand Falls
- Santa Maria Beach (Playa Santa María)
- San Jose Estuary (Estero San José)
- Chileno Beach (Playa Chileno)
- Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas
- Sierra de la Laguna
- Pelican Rock
- Hotel California
- Balandra Beach (Playa Balandra)
- Palmilla Golf Club
- Isla Espiritu Santo
- Arch of Cabo San Lucas (El Arco)
- Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park
- Medano Beach (Playa Médano)
- Cabo San Lucas
- Lover's Beach (Playa del Amor)
- Land's End
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Cabo San Lucas
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Utah