Top Arizona Tickets & Passes
31 results | All Arizona Tours
* A traveler said: "WE loved our experience, the guide was very good and very nice. Definitely would come back again. I wish our papers had little better information at what time we had to be there, our tickets said 1.5 hrs prior to the tour, but the actual time was 30 mins. The guide can really make it or break it so make sure you get good one."
* A traveler said: "Ir was a lot of fun and entertaining, they were desinfecting all the time all surfaces ir was a really fun day."
* A traveler said: "Great exhibits and variety of sea life. Great for school field trips and young children. Would definitely come again."
* A traveler said: "Watching the mountain goats coming down for water. The crew pointing out different images using your imagination in the rocks. Our guide Frank taking us on a tour of the Native Plants of Arizona."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Jimmy was very informative super patient and nice. Definitely worth the money the experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "All the staff was very professional, well organized and an easy process. The view is breathtaking! Very memorable!! I would do this again"
* A traveler said: "Eric was great - awesome tour. Our guide was very informative. I would highly recommend this tour. A lot to see"
* A traveler said: "Ana was an wonderful guide. Amazing sites and stories. This was not an easy tour for those who have knee issues but it is doable."
* A traveler said: "You will never see what you’re going to see at Antelope Canyon-truly Amazing! Tour was worth every penny"
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Sharing my joy with my children and seeing them ecstatic of the experience … bigger that the Canyon!!!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is not to be missed! We could not have asked for a better guide and the tour was out of this world! Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "This experience helped make our college roommate reunion memorable. We had lots of laughs! Our guide, Tyler, was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Wow! What an adventure! Our guide Ronni was very friendly and explained so many facts about lower Antelope canyon as we explored this beautiful place. The tour is a must see and at the top of our favorites."
* A traveler said: "Guano Point was the most beautiful. All the shuttle drivers were amazing and great with helping me as a disabled person using a wheel chair. Very accessible and staff very kind and helpful. Was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Very informative. The Tiger Splash was a hit with all my grandchildren, but they really enjoyed all the animals. Clean, staff was very helpful and very patient."
* A traveler said: "It was a really neat experience. The food was delicious and it was so much fun. The entertainment was great! I highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing canyon - uniquely beautiful structure - a must-see. Well paced tour with lots of time for photographs. The guide is part of the Navaho nation and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoy how the actors engaged with the audience. I would like to see more actors in action during the perfomance though."
* A traveler said: "Even though the moon was out, we were still able to see many interesting features in space. Seeing Jupiter and Saturn was awesome. Saw other features that I cannot remember. The guides were friendly and kept the tour interesting. We have already recommended this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "FANTASTIC FILM! Most visitors have no idea of the enormity of the Grand Canyon. In this film you can have a glimpse, a sliver o nature how the water work of the rock for ten thousand centuries."
* A traveler said: "Jutah and Arthur were really ice, professional and makes you feel comfortable especially for people like me that’s not always in front of the camera and just want some memories of the trip captured. Would have wish to bring them to the entire trip to capture everything. 😉. Thank you."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Grand Canyon Signature Hummer Tour with Optional Sunset Views
- Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Small-Group Tour from Sedona or Flagstaff
- Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Tour from Sedona
- Small-Group or Private Deluxe Grand Canyon Day Trip from Phoenix
- Antelope Slot Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour from Flagstaff
- Wrigley Mansion
- Bell Rock
- Superstition Mountains
- Chapel of the Holy Cross
- Tuzigoot National Monument
- San Francisco Peaks
- Glen Canyon Dam
- Pueblo Grande Museum
- Phoenix Art Museum
- Slide Rock State Park
- Museum of Northern Arizona
- Mother Road Brewing Company
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park
- Saguaro Lake
- Grand Canyon IMAX Theater
- Yavapai Point
- Bright Angel Point
- Coconino National Forest
- Tonto National Forest
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Texas