Knott's Berry Farm Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Knott’s Berry Farm, a 160-acre (65-hectare) amusement park in Buena Park, California, is one of the most-visited theme parks in the United States. The attractions—from dizzying roller coasters to scream-inducing thrill rides—and water park make Knott’s a popular option for family fun in Southern California.
Thrilling roller coasters are Knott’s claim to fame, and each of its six themed areas, representing part of the Southern California experience, is home to at least one. Ghost Towns is a trip into the past with authentic 19th-century buildings and gun-slinging bandits duking it out in the legendary Wild West Stunt Show. Camp Snoopy is home to the Peanuts Gang and offers 20 kid-approved rides and hands-on adventures. At Wild Water Wilderness you’ll find a raging white-water river, cascading waterfalls, soaring geysers, and old-style ranger stations. Head next door to Knott’s Soak City Water Park to beat the heat on body slides, speed slides, and an artificial wave lagoon.
Purchasing tickets ahead of time can save time at the gate and guarantee against disappointment in case of a busy sold-out day. Admission is also discounted if you have a Go Los Angeles Card.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Knott’s Berry Farm is a must-visit for theme park lovers.
- Strollers and manual and electric wheelchairs are available inside Ghost Town, next to the Geode Shop. Rentals are on a first-come, first-served basis for a minimal fee.
- Guests with mobility restrictions or Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) may access rides at specified times via the exit ramp in order to avoid crowds and waiting in lines.
- Unopened water bottles, baby food, and food for guests with special dietary restrictions are permitted. No other outside food, drink, or snack items are allowed.
- California MarketPlace’s shops and restaurants include the original favorite, Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant.
How to Get There
Knott’s Berry Farm is located outside of Los Angeles, just 10 minutes northwest of Disneyland via Interstate 5 and the Artesia Freeway. Parking is available on-site.
When to Get There
Due to the mild weather in Southern California, the park is popular year-round. The park’s opening hours change seasonally, so check the website for updated times. To avoid the crowds in summer, plan to visit on a weekday for shorter ride wait times.
Knott’s Berry Farm all started with the humble boysenberry (celebrated each spring during the Boysenberry Festival). After adding fried chicken to its repertoire, the rides sprung up to occupy customers waiting in line for these tasty treats—and the rest is history. Some say Knott’s, California’s oldest theme park, was the inspiration for Walt Disney’s empire.
Address: 8039 Beach Boulevard, Buena Park, California 90620, USA
Hours: Daily. Hours vary; usually opens at 10am.
2 Tours and Activities to Experience Knott's Berry Farm
After a packed day of family fun at an Anaheim area theme park, travelers might have a hard time getting around without a rental car. Avoid the hassle and expense of renting a car with this one-way theme park transfer. Enjoy private non-stop service for your group and easily get to your hotel or theme park, whether you're traveling around Buena Park, Anaheim, or the surrounding area. With this service, take the stress out of booking transportation.
Save $1,000 or more on dozens of top Southern California attractions, activities, eateries and stores with the Go Los Angeles™ Pass. Use your Go Pass in Los Angeles to save up to 55% on a variety of great activities and businesses, allowing you to explore at your own pace. You can purchase passes valid for between one and seven days (allowing unlimited use for that many days within 14 days of the first use). 3-, 4-, 5-, and 7-day passes include 1-day, skip-the-line access to Universal Studios! Please note: Enjoy the extra flexibility in case your travel plans need to change: All passes are valid for one year from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. After activation your pass will be valid for 30 days and/or the remaining number of attraction choices purchased.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are Knott's Berry Farm hours of operation?
Knott's Berry Farm hours of operation: Daily. Hours vary; usually opens at 10am.. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
What's the best way to experience Knott's Berry Farm?
The best ways to experience Knott's Berry Farm are:
- Anaheim Resort Private Transfer To Buena Park.
- Go Los Angeles All-Inclusive City Pass: Access 40+ attractions
Things to do near Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Catalina Island
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Ensenada
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Baja California
- Things to do in Nevada